By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most Memorable PS2 RPG

Persona 4 and Tales of The Abyss.

Edit: Have to add Dark Cloud to my list.

Around the Network

Pokemon Ruby

Thats not a fair question ! I hold too many dear to my heart. *head spinning - excessive drooling*

Dragon Quest VIII

FFX KH 1-2 and Persona 4

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X- I mean from the get go you know its going to be a good game and you can clearly see the progression and Maturing Tidus goes through towards the end of the game. Then theres the awesome Love story that didnt feel forced on (Im looking at you FFVIII good game though) it truly was a unforgettable experience. Oh and dont forget the awesome story and Battle system. Heres hoping that FFXIII delivers from the X team

Persona 4- Oh My God! this is the first game which I felt like I was in an Anime show! Im a big anime fan and this game was just awesome and incredible. There was so much stuff crammed in it was just a great experience. The sim-dating didnt feel tacky the battle system was leaps and bound above P3 and the story was one of the best Murder Mystery I had ever had the privilege of solving. Cant wait for P5 on the PS3 exclusively

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Persona 4. It has everything anyone can ask for, a fantastic story, excellent characters, a killer soundtrack, inmersive battle system. The game is simply amazing

Persona 3 and Suikoden V are runner-ups, those two are excellent games also

Ms Saga: A New Dawn for me.

I hope for another game like it,

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

FFX, KH series, and Persona 4 all tie as most memorable PS2 RPG for me

FFX, unfortunately. The PS1 was so much better for RPGs it is ridiculous.

You do not have the right to never be offended.