By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BRAND NEW IPODS, AND REMODLED IPODS!

hopefully the new iphone price (200$ price cut... do you hear sony...?) will be effective in Europe. i don't want to pay 500€ (600$) for a 250€ (300$) phone....

Around the Network

The ipod that looks like an iphone is an ipod just saw it at a local channel

Its an ipod for $299.99 without phone features, but everything else. Look at it yourself www.apple.com

The 8gb is $299.99

The 16gb I dont know.

Although the 8gb iphone is now $399.99 I have ATT I dont know if I should buy it yet.

mM

The link actually says it is an iPod...so yeahh...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wiitendo said:
Not a noob to forums a noob to life. :p jk. No need to act smart when you didn't even read the post. If you even gave that picture a good look it dosen't look like the iphone.

What are you talking about in my first post I commented about this thread I said "Good thing I waited now the its worth $300". iPhone didn't even come out of my words. So really your the one getting smart with me and you should read my post before making a judgement about me being a Noob.

I'm disappointed that they don't offer a thicker, HDD-based iPod touch. 16GB is far too small for a video machine.

I guess I'll be sticking with my G4 iPod Photo for awhile longer.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

i hate apple

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Man, how many people JUST bought an iphone and they will have a now *discontinued* model and/or they paid 200 more for it than the next guy. I realize price drops come quickly, but this one is REALLY quick and REALLY big.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I think I might actually switch carriers next year when my contract expires now that the iPhone is only $400. I usually spend $200 or more on my phone anyway. If they bump the capacity to 16GB and keep the price at $400 by next spring, I'm there.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I don't really feel sorry for iPhone buyers. This was somewhat easy to predict. Touch technology is getting cheaper...Apple's churning out more products...I won't buy a touch iPod or iPhone for at least a year...they'll get significantly cheaper in no time.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

OMG

WHAT A RIP OFF!!

APPLE SUCKS

sorry but it's ABSOLUTELY ridiculous pricing

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million