By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LEIPZIG review: Sony steals the show

http://www.n4g.com/NewsCom-65515.aspx#Comments

They better show Team ICos game at TGS, or risk my smite!

Around the Network

My pants get tight at the mere thought of the people behind Shadow of the Collossus being allowed to play with the power behind the PS3.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
My pants get tight at the mere thought of the people behind Shadow of the Collossus being allowed to play with the power behind the PS3.

And they got 2 games in the makin!!!

Good review and i would like to see your smite Hus that might be funny to watch.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

To be honest , if Sony can pull of this TGS with a few great games , than there is no denial that this year presentasion wise they are the best . After E3 , LGC this would be the third , and it has lots of chances seeing that Nintendo usually doesnt go to the TGS , and MS ... well its Tokio ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Is it just me or does that article contain exactly 0 reasons why Sony was as impressive as the article is claiming?

Well they knew that only gamers will read it , and that they all saw the presentations :P But I agree that the review is a bit shalow . I just came here to tell an opinion :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

It appears sony is focusing on the gamers (dtewi said they dont care about the players).

mM

Well, gee. Only Sony used it as a platform for any big announcements. They were gift wrapped the 'best of show' award.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I can't wait to see Team Ico's new games. SotC was absolutely amazing. I think i should get around playing Ico, too.

so yea the TGS should be really good for Sony.