By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts announcement next week

Rumor: Incoming Kingdom Hearts announcement next week

by Jem Alexander

Did you know that Tetsuya Nomura never sleeps? When the Square Enix designer isn't working on Kingdom Hearts Birth

By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Coded and Final Fantasy Versus XIII, he can usually be found

talking to interviewers. One such tête à tête, which can apparently be found in the latest issue of Japanese mag

Famitsu (translated by HeartStation), indicates that there may be even more work on Nomura's plate than we thought,

as he says that Square Enix will be making an announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts series sometime next

week. We know what we'd like to hear (Kingdom Hearts 3!), but we're not holding our breath. Alternatively, it could be

an announcement regarding Coded coming to the West (possibly via the iPhone?) or a new handheld title. Whatever it

may be, we'll be keeping an eye out next week for further info.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

What do u think....Kingdom Heart 3 for the PS3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

What you said, I've been hearing lots of rumbling from everyone at work that KH3 is ps3 exclusive.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
What you said, I've been hearing lots of rumbling from everyone at work that KH3 is ps3 exclusive.

Hopefully, but SE this generation cant be trusted

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Honestly I don't care what system it comes out on, it can be on all of them for all i care just make sure If it's HD make sure it's muliplatform and make sure neither version is gimped, although i would like a little extra juice coming from the ps3 version knowing it can be pushed really hard now.

Edit: What would upset me is wii exclusitivity, and I have a wii so it's not because i wouldn't be able to play it. I just want a beautiful looking world for kindgom hearts and want it to be pushed further then the last one.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

im hoping ps3 for the controls. its a button masher and i would rather not have that on wii

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

I don't see PS3 exclusivity being a likely scenario unless of course Sony gives up the dough to make it happen. Looking at Square's actions lately, I would venture a guess it's going to the Wii with the DS as a second option. 360/PS3 comes in third for me. PSP is fourth. PS3 exclusivity is fifth. 360 exclusivity is sixth.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

soulsamurai said:

Honestly I don't care what system it comes out on, it can be on all of them for all i care just make sure If it's HD make sure it's muliplatform and make sure neither version is gimped, although i would like a little extra juice coming from the ps3 version knowing it can be pushed really hard now.

Edit: What would upset me is wii exclusitivity, and I have a wii so it's not because i wouldn't be able to play it. I just want a beautiful looking world for kindgom hearts and want it to be pushed further then the last one.

I agree with you

Wasn't this fake?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

hey guys, what about a 360 exclusi-
*is shot*

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@ ajescent, then your body is hidden and you existence is denied {also, if that is an Uncharted platinum I see there, congrats! I only have to beat it on crushing}

Anyway, given how much SE have been pissing me off recently it is going to be something inane like an announcement of a BBS JP release date, with no mention of the rest of the world, or KH3 for Wii...