By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What has gotten into Square Enix?

forevercloud3000 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Garamond said:
Square-Enix has realized they can't make good games anymore so their just using the DS and PSP to remake or re-release their good old games.

But they want you to buy their bad games too.

And their old games you may already have.

They like money.

@bolded:

Crisis Core:Great
The World Ends With You:OK
Sigma Harmonics
Arkanoid DS
Space Invaders Extreme
The Legend of Kage 2
Chocobo Tales
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift:Great
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Since you may have forgotten these games exist, I thought I would give you a healthy reminder.

and the rest either didn't interest me in the slightest or looked like rubbish.

There's really no reason for anyone to listen to you at this point. I know about the hidden agenda of this thread. I know why it's in the Sony forum. I know why you concentrated your efforts on three measly 360 RPGs instead of concetrating your arguments on the bulk of Square's efforts which are on the handhelds. You are sorely mistaken if you think you are fooling anybody into thinking this thread has just purposes. At this point it's best you not respond to me because my next reply to you will be me pulling up your post history regarding your real feelings towards Square Enix, their relationship with Sony and how much Microsoft plays into it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant were two crap JRPG games Square Enix dumped onto the XBox 360.

Square Enix better bring only quality games to XBox 360. I do not want my console to be desecrated by developers dumping garbage games onto it.

numonex said:
Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant were two crap JRPG games Square Enix dumped onto the XBox 360.

Square Enix better bring only quality games to XBox 360. I do not want my console to be desecrated by developers dumping garbage games onto it.

This is very silly. You know that by not buying them, you are discouraging them from doing it again, yeah?

numonex said:

Those games were test runs for the 360 I bet SE were testing the waters on  how Would they sell on the console,As of right now almost both of them have made it pass the 500,000 mark Square must be pleased,I Almost feel sorry for the TC getting bashed left and right but he deserves coming in here Making this thread thinking he is a C0cky and all and trying to own every own but  this thread just backfired on this guy Anyways this thread is just a cover up to bash the 360 JRPG support from SE,Go figure! Coming from a guy who likes the overhyped garbage FFVII wagon.

Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Garamond said:
Square-Enix has realized they can't make good games anymore so their just using the DS and PSP to remake or re-release their good old games.

But they want you to buy their bad games too.

And their old games you may already have.

They like money.

@bolded:

Crisis Core:Great
The World Ends With You:OK
Sigma Harmonics
Arkanoid DS
Space Invaders Extreme
The Legend of Kage 2
Chocobo Tales
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift:Great
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Since you may have forgotten these games exist, I thought I would give you a healthy reminder.

and the rest either didn't interest me in the slightest or looked like rubbish.

Are you also passing judgement on games you have never played?

I dont have to play 50 cent Blood on the Sand to know that it's garbage. Same goes for any other game. Is it not true that one of a game's main objectives is to attract the audience to play it in the first place?

A FPS fan doesn't need to play an RPG to know that he doesn't like one. or vice versa.Why is this that different?

All that is needed to make a proper judgement on a game is a little bit of research on it to formulate your opinion on it.

And I have played FFXII:RW.......still hate it. Same goes for Space Invaders.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
Hideo_kojima said:
numonex said:

Those games were test runs for the 360 I bet SE were testing the waters on  how Would they sell on the console,As of right now almost both of them have made it pass the 500,000 mark Square must be pleased,I Almost feel sorry for the TC getting bashed left and right but he deserves coming in here Making this thread thinking he is a C0cky and all and trying to own every own but  this thread just backfired on this guy Anyways this thread is just a cover up to bash the 360 JRPG support from SE,Go figure! Coming from a guy who likes the overhyped garbage FFVII wagon.

Test runs......

Test Runs?

Is that what we are calling shovelware these days?

and you can say what you want about FFVII, fact of the matter is that game is lightyears better then anything SE has put out this gen. Live with it!

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:

I dont have to play 50 cent Blood on the Sand to know that it's garbage. Same goes for any other game. Is it not true that one of a game's main objectives is to attract the audience to play it in the first place?

A FPS fan doesn't need to play an RPG to know that he doesn't like one. or vice versa.Why is this that different?

All that is needed to make a proper judgement on a game is a little bit of research on it to formulate your opinion on it.

Yes I am going to say that you lack the perspective to formulate an opinion about a game you haven't played. Don't be ridiculous.

Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:

Yes I am going to say that you lack the perspective to formulate an opinion about a game you haven't played. Don't be ridiculous.

so you are telling me you play every game in existance before you know whether you like it or not? You must be filthy rich!

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:

so you are telling me you play every game in existance before you know whether you like it or not? You must be filthy rich!

I'm saying that I don't pass judgment on games I haven't played. I don't know the first thing about Crisis Core and I can't comment on its quality because I haven't played it. Trying to formulate an opinion on it would be disingenuine, dishonest, and frankly harmful both to my reputation and to my self-image.

Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Khuutra said:

I'm saying that I don't pass judgment on games I haven't played. I don't know the first thing about Crisis Core and I can't comment on its quality because I haven't played it. Trying to formulate an opinion on it would be disingenuine, dishonest, and frankly harmful both to my reputation and to my self-image.

sooooooooo you are saying their is doubt in your mind that 50 cent BOTS is an epically terrible game?

Greatness Awaits