By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Netflix! No longer X360 exclusive service?! Coming to PS3! O.o

SpartanFX said:
nNanakiXI said:
I'm already satisfied with many other services. GameFly for my games! My local video store for my movies (What I can't get there I download).

Still interesting news as it will be competing with Sony's video service on PSN.

I think sony just want to go for selling movies,,they might contract them for renting movies

The PSN service rents and sells movies. They just never rent them in fricken HD ever!

Maybe this is where Netflix could do it better.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

...and after reading, it all comes from a survey?

Thats just silly coming up with a conclusion of something getting released because they did a survey on it...?!

Maybe Im missing something

Come on Sony! Add value! Don't really think I would use it though...

axumblade said:
shinyuhadouken said:
They must be more than satisfied with their success on 360. It's not really all that great. Most of the movies on there are old as hell.

I agree. The only newer movies are the Starz ones. I tend to watch TV shows on there though. Perhaps it will help sony's list of older movies expand.

I saw all four seasons of "The Office." It's hilarious. You should give it a try if you haven't done so already.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Oh, I really hope it happens.

My daughter is my world.

Around the Network

This wouldn't require an extra subscription like LIVE requires right? just my Netflix?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I think this was photoshopped. It's the exact same survey as the Wii's, but in this case, the $9.99 streaming disc doesn't make sense, since the PS3 could be set up the same as the 360 by downloading the program from the console for free.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Euphoria14 said:
This wouldn't require an extra subscription like LIVE requires right? just my Netflix?

If you have an existing netflix account, you're good to go.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

shinyuhadouken said:
Euphoria14 said:

If you have an existing netflix account, you're good to go.

That would be great. That is one thing I don't like about the LIVE deal. I need to pay $15 a month instead of $10.

I would actually use it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

will this be available for all countries

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection