By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anyone else playing Blue Dragon?

I am guess you would get to choose again at level 20. I know the first two chances are at level 5 and level 10. Its part of the reason that I restarted the game. I was only about 9 hours in and I had only gotten the Generalist class with Maro and Kluke. When I didn't get a class addition prompt at level 15, I'd said screw it and restarted. I am glad I did, found a lot more metal this time around. To everyone with this game, search everything!!!

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
I am guess you would get to choose again at level 20. I know the first two chances are at level 5 and level 10. Its part of the reason that I restarted the game. I was only about 9 hours in and I had only gotten the Generalist class with Maro and Kluke. When I didn't get a class addition prompt at level 15, I'd said screw it and restarted. I am glad I did, found a lot more metal this time around. To everyone with this game, search everything!!!

Haha yah, I agree. My fiance loves this game, we are playing it together. She searches *everything*. If another class unlocks at 20 I will definitely pick generalist for everyone.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Not only that, nothings are so important :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.