By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geoff Keighley: Big Announcement is Multiplatform! (Announced TONIGHT)!!

CaptDS9E said:
Leonidus said:

CaptDS9E said:

Cole !!!

lol, Who is Cole?

I take it you never played Gears of War then

I have, for like 5 minutes max:p

And if your gona bring in side-characters into this fight then I still win.......Zeus springs to mind.

Around the Network

super rub a dub 2

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I could be right, Mass Effect on PS3?

http://scrawlfx.com/2009/01/source-mass-effect-trilogy-coming-to-playstation-3-at-gdc-09

EA haven't said ME won't be on the PS3, they just said they have "no information at this time" or something like that.

so wait wait....is this the true blue exclusive from the other thread? so now its multiplatform??

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Leonidus said:
And Darth, If I find out in the morning that its some shitty mundane announcement, Im gona Pimp Slap you real hard. Ive high expectations

lol

just so you know such threads I ave made have disappointed sometimes

I remember the 250 Posts + thread I made during TGS titles (FF13 SPECIAL EVENT ON LAST DAY @ SONY BOOTH!!)

We all made so many predictions

n it turned out to be a some stupid music event!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Diablo 3 or Elder Scrolls V or both please...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

He's telling us to watch the GDC awards at 6:30 and we'll be surprised. Will the announcement be at the award show?

aher052 said:
so wait wait....is this the true blue exclusive from the other thread? so now its multiplatform??

no no no!

This is a different game

the TRUE BLUE exclusive is a different game yet to be announced

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^

oh good I thought from your title you meant THE big announcement is multiplatform

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Yea but multiplatform doesn't necessarily mean the Wii, it could quite easily mean all current generation platforms but the Wii.