By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geoff Keighley: Big Announcement is Multiplatform! (Announced TONIGHT)!!

I hope it's not MGS4 or any game we already know about just going Multi-platform. I want it to be a game that hasn't been officially announced yet...or at all.

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I don't think it is Mass Effect2. Mass Effect is just not big enough to match Gears of War². And I don't see the point for a PS3 port, since it is directly connected to the first ME. Heck, you can even use your old savegames for ME.

MGS IV seems possible, since a big announcement today + a speech of Kojima "making the impossible possible" tomorrow would fit perfectly. But I do not like MGS games, so I hope for something else. But the internet would break down in a second. That might be fun.

Gears of War³ would be a hell of a news. But it is too early to talk about it. The last GoW² is just a few months old. A GoW³ might be released 2010.

So I say it is:

• Call of Duty MW²
  • Oblivion 5
  • Assassins Creed²
  • FFvXIII

You went from Gears of War to God of War. Use the correct symbols!!!!!!

I did. Gears deserves "GoW" more than God of War :D :D

I don't care about all this PS3 vs 360- battle thing. THIS is the real battle. The battle for "GoW" :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Oh R*, L.A Noire could still be alive?

DirtyP2002 said:
  • Oblivion 5

It's Elder's Scroll 5 mate, not Oblivion 5

DirtyP2002 said:
Harkins1721 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I don't think it is Mass Effect2. Mass Effect is just not big enough to match Gears of War². And I don't see the point for a PS3 port, since it is directly connected to the first ME. Heck, you can even use your old savegames for ME.

MGS IV seems possible, since a big announcement today + a speech of Kojima "making the impossible possible" tomorrow would fit perfectly. But I do not like MGS games, so I hope for something else. But the internet would break down in a second. That might be fun.

Gears of War³ would be a hell of a news. But it is too early to talk about it. The last GoW² is just a few months old. A GoW³ might be released 2010.

So I say it is:

• Call of Duty MW²
  • Oblivion 5
  • Assassins Creed²
  • FFvXIII

I don't care about all this PS3 vs 360- battle thing. THIS is the real battle. The battle for "GoW" :D

No! God of War came before Gears of War therefore God of War gets priority over Gears.

GeoW may have sold a tad more then GoW but GoW gets well "GoW" because it was just that awesome!

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Harkins1721 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

So I say it is:

• Call of Duty MW²
  • Oblivion 5
  • Assassins Creed²
  • FFvXIII

No! God of War came before Gears of War therefore God of War gets priority over Gears.

GeoW may have sold a tad more then GoW but GoW gets well "GoW" because it was just that awesome!

Also, God of War is just plain better than Gears.

did you guys miss this:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47172.html

it says :

shocking details about mass effect 2 that will be the talk of internet.

It could very well be Mass effect 2 on PS3

@Spartan

shocking "details"

how are details going to be a multiplat announcement?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

how long left to wait

when