By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Thread

Niche. It's never sold that well. It's normal for you to not know it had existed because it was released internationally on 2003. The GBA games, I mean.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
Blasphemy picking FE over Smash Bros! I'm looking forward to the game as well though. Still, FE doesn't hold a candle to Golden Sun in my book, and Camelot is making an as yet unnamed Wii RPG which should turn out to be Golden Sun.

You just lost yourself a lot of respect.

agree...

@topic

one day purchase, anyone now when it hits PAL?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

super_etecoon said:
So this is going to be a good game, huh? Somehow I didn't even know this franchise existed until this generation. Wonder what rock I've been living under. Is this a niche game or will it have mass appeal?

As far as America goes, it's niche, no clue about Japan.

It's like people who like the romance of the three kingdoms series in the US.  A small niche market but a fiercely loyal one.

Fire Emblem games are always good games, for SRPG fans... usually kinda tough too though the newer ones have gotten easier.

It used to be the kind of game where you could could have a fully powered charcter, miscount an enemies movement by one curse because your character died and be forced to restart. 

I recall PoR selling more in the US than Japan.

I believe Path of Radiance sold around 200k in the U.S. and in Japan. Which is very good for a stategy RPG these days.

Around the Network

I'm not picking this up....right away, at least. I still haven't beaten Path of Radiance. Though once I do, I'll probably be craving more FE.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I own and finished all 3 FE's released in the US, which are really fantastic games. I'll get this one for sure if I have the cash this Christmas. If I don't have enough then, I'll get it in January for sure. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

RolStoppable said:

I didn't notice any fangirlism in your post.

I am looking forward to this game, unfortunately it won't be released in europe this year. Fire Emblem is truly one of the best strategy-RPG series ever created.

Unfortunately true. The first one was too easy though; I hope they up the stakes. And I'd really like some visual improvement and new controls. Anyway, bound to be breathtaking.