By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (IV)

how do you get hyper on sugar?

Around the Network

could all be psychological. who knows.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Is clueless!

You get hyper on sugar because it gives you a quick burst of energy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yeah thats it. i did nutrition and a whole module on diabetes.. i got Bs! i should know that crap! lol

has reminded me how bad my memory is :'(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

has a bad memory...

Around the Network

knowstrashleg has a bad memory

Fuck

he think eminem is the best rapper ever.

EDIT: HAS 300 POSTS! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

now i have 300 post.

Spams!