By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (IV)

Is from a state beginning with the same letter as somebody who was once a mod (and an awesome mod )

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

IS DRUNKS lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

is offline!

Is also offline!

is online :O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Yay, I get to do a detailed one!

Trashleg is a pleasant Scottish lass, but she is from the East Coast, which means she has a weaker accent than those damned West Coasters. She completely fails at Wii Fit, with an age of 71. She has an enormous number of profile views, partly due to her gender, and partly due to her infallible sociability (>_>). She recently changed her avatar to Juan Carlos Dorito el Viaducto de Trece (I think it was) due to her finding it immoral that her avatar was getting her profile views. She was once married to axumblade, but did not satisfy him, and after their divorce, she immediately married Beoulve and they have seventeen little children.

aw yay im so glad someone finally did it for me lol.

Kantor spelled my name wrong but thats ok. he was correct about most of that except its Dorito not Ferreira he's a cool english guy with a knack for the scots lingo. word up.

good job :)

Complimented me

is LordElite

gets hyper on sugar like me XD