By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit....Rated T?

RolStoppable said:
Cool, this will save us from the usual "M rated games don't sell on the Wii" threads.

Hopefully it will sell so that we don't get "T rated games don't sell on Wii" threads.

But anything that makes it less restrictive should be beneficial for sales.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Cool, this will save us from the usual "M rated games don't sell on the Wii" threads.

Pretty Much, lol. In an interview that Matt from IGN did with That Kagler chica from NIntendo he keep moving the goal post in regards to the million sellers that Nintendo, bascially saying, "Sure it sold alot of software, but did it sell alot of M rated software? Eh? EH?!!!"

...lol, it's crazy that it's SO important that a M-RATED game have to sale like gang busters on Nintendo platforms. Don't get that NEED.  o.O

Back to the OP: I think it should be rated T why hamper it's sales?

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

mike_intellivision said:
RolStoppable said:

Hopefully it will sell so that we don't get "T rated games don't sell on Wii" threads.

But anything that makes it less restrictive should be beneficial for sales.

Mike from Morgantown

What about deadly creatures

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I always assumed that this game would be rated M. I don't know why though. I have seen all the trailers, and there's nothing that graphic about it, but I just thought HVS was striving for the M rating for some reason.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Wii is for Teens, GoNintendo confirms it.

Around the Network

This is really good for the game. More people buy it. BUT... if it was rated M stil a lot of people would have bought it and it would have proved that there is a big audience on the wii that is hardcore. Oh well, this does not effect me anyway just that less blood in the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!