By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
vlad321 said:
makingmusic476 said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:

13% damn enar close though. I know exactly which question is fucking me up and I didn't start thinking that way up unitl th beginning of the year....

was that the lube question?

No, it had to do with hair.

I had a feeling.  Either you get asked to do it, or you get curious.  Luckily, I have yet to have the former happen to me, and never realy thought about the latter.

Asked.

My curiosity is getting the better of me.  How'd it go? 

Seems like you'd feel the pain you experienced the first time you shaved your face, only increased 10x.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
vlad321 said:
makingmusic476 said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:

13% damn enar close though. I know exactly which question is fucking me up and I didn't start thinking that way up unitl th beginning of the year....

I had a feeling.  Either you get asked to do it, or you get curious.  Luckily, I have yet to have the former happen to me, and never realy thought about the latter.

Asked.

Seems like you'd feel the pain you experienced the first time you shaved your face, only increased 10x.

Wrong hair man. I had my head shaved back when i got lice at like 7. Would do it again.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
makingmusic476 said:
vlad321 said:
makingmusic476 said:
vlad321 said:
Spankey said:
vlad321 said:

Asked.

Wrong hair man. I had my head shaved back when i got lice at like 7. Would do it again.

I'm not talking about that...

13 percent gay and no

makingmusic476 said:

10% gay.

And I have no clue what a DIY test is.

Says the guy who can't talk to women :P that test is totally messed up if the test asked if he could even talk to a female then it would rate him 80% gay :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

According to the test I am 26% gay... -_-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I'm 23% gay apparently. Higher than I thought, but I don't know what attributes they attribute to being gay.

im 23%

Why? Are you looking for a dtae happyperson14?

13%, and with a girlfriend of 5 months, so I'd say no haha