By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 reminded me of these games...

Almost done, about to take on Radec in the final show down.  So far, very enjoyable experience.

Overall, yes, this game feels similar to COD 4.  But while I was playing it, it reminded me of these games too:

1. Those flying robots shooting at you reminded me of Halo.

2. The train section reminded me Gears of War.

3. Controlling the robot to take out tanks reminded me of Lost Planet.

4. Mannuing AA gun to shoot the fighter jets reminded me of Crimson Skies (and Ratchet games).

I also like being able to know where I should go by pressing the "up" button, and that remidned me of Fable II, though not directly similar. 

It's funny that this PS3 exclusive reminded me of so many 360 games.  To me, it is a very good thing because I love all the above games mentioned.

Around the Network

Omg you could do this with so many games , the 360 games remind me of so many playstations one's

haha, that's right.

while i was playing online i looked at the backround it just looked like a few places from FFVII advent childen

Yeah, that's because in my opnion killzone 2, brings nothing new, but almost perfects the characteristics you mentioned

But war... war never changes

Around the Network

at some point of the game it reminded me Locoroco

Hi, Tyig

Off topic, do you know if the US version of Ninja Blade is going to include any new stuff relative to the Asian version? I want to import that game now.

i think some places reminded me of me and my little horsiezzzz

I noticed it kind of reminded me of awesome.

hmmm well...

The shooting of a gun in Halo reminds me of Goldeneye

The 3rd person view in Gears of War reminds me of SOCOM

The cover system in Gears of War reminds me of James Bond: Everything or Nothing

The driving in Forza reminds me of Gran Turismo

And the award for lamest fanboy thread ever goes to...