By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to rebuy a console, would you buy the same console this gen?

Let's say your console was stollen, lost in a fire, or whatever...  You have enough insurance or whatever to respend your investment...

What console would you get?  Same or different than what you currently have?  If different, why?  (ie: Consle X is fine, but I played all the games, so use this oppertunity to get console Y, or I expected console X to be the best this gen, but console Y appears to be better, etc...)

I'll start.  I would get a Wii, just like I have now.  Some games I would replace with different ones, but some would be the same...

Around the Network

I own all three consoles, so if one gets stolen I would be an idiot to not replace it with a new version.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i would get my xbox back and the majority of my games some of which are pretty rare so i would be sad

I'd rebuy all of my systems, though I'd wait till the PS3 was $249 and I wouldn't rebuy some of my Wii games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd buy the Hell out of a Wii. Or a 360.

And call up Nintendo about recovering my lost Virtual Console and WiiWare games, oh God all the lost money

Around the Network

Of course I would buy a Wii.

I think I would buy exactly the same games as well, though if that scenario was true I would be able to find most of the games I havefor cheaper than I had them, so I would buy more games in addition

Unquestionably yes.

More than happy with my 360.

If my 360 would be stolen, I would get a new one. If my ds was stolen, I would most likely get a psp instead.

Yes, the same. PS3!

if the 360 was stolen i would get something else.

if the ps3 was stolen then i would get another. that being said i am on my 2nd ps3 because of theft so i would be on my 3rd if it happened

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st