By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to rebuy a console, would you buy the same console this gen?

Esa-Petteri said:
If my 360 would be stolen, I would get a new one. If my ds was stolen, I would most likely get a psp instead.

If you are in that mindset why not sell your DS and get a PSP.... you could sell the DS for at least half the PSP RRP (assuming it's a DSlite, you probably won't get so much for a phat) then fork out the rest (although some DS games could go towards it, but it depends how many you have... your profile is not up to date on you owning any DS games so I can't tell)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Esa-Petteri said:
If my 360 would be stolen, I would get a new one. If my ds was stolen, I would most likely get a psp instead.

If you are in that mindset why not sell your DS and get a PSP.... you could sell the DS for at least half the PSP RRP (assuming it's a DSlite, you probably won't get so much for a phat) then fork out the rest (although some DS games could go towards it, but it depends how many you have... your profile is not up to date on you owning any DS games so I can't tell)

I am trying my best to enjoy the DS now. :) And yes it is a lite.

@TWRoO: Ignore him, I came into this thread knowing he was going to attack Nintendo. I just came inside here to search for his post and succeeded. Just check his last posts, all baseless attacks towards Nintendo. Don't mind him, or report him.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

id buy the same console all over again, i wouldn't switch brands...

Yep, i'm a girl

trestres said:
@TWRoO: Ignore him, I came into this thread knowing he was going to attack Nintendo. I just came inside here to search for his post and succeeded. Just check his last posts, all baseless attacks towards Nintendo. Don't mind him, or report him.

So where did I make "a baseless attack on nintendo"? By not loving it more than my mother? :O

Around the Network
trestres said:

You either join in on the topic itself or you can leave. You will not be the honorary police keeping tabs on members for the sake of it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

trestres said:

While I do believe Esa is clearly very anti-Nintendo, and vocal about it... I want to stress I think he makes better contibutions to this site than yourself. You are very much one of the sites "shit-stirrers" trying to rile people up all the time.

My 360 died and I was miserable for three months. I couldn't wait to buy a new one!! I'd definitely buy it again if I had to. My PS3, too. I'd get a Wii again, but Nintendo had better give me some new motivation. I've already gotten every Wii game I need, and I've played them to death. New Zelda/ Mario/ etc. are a must.

There are a few games that I wouldn't buy, but I'd buy the same systems again:

PS3
PSP
DS

4 ≈ One

OP mentioned nothing about losing my boxed games, so damn right I'd get a new one, if only for the sake of them.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3