By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to rebuy a console, would you buy the same console this gen?

i have all 3, resets for them too, my PS3 is out of warranty though, but the other 2 are still covered, if my PS3 dies, i will save up to replace it, i need all my consoles

Around the Network

@Gnac, to keep the choice more interesting... Let's say the boxed and dlc games were lost too, and you have the same amount to spend to replace them or buy different games for whatever your replacement console is.

This might sound odd but I almost wish that my 360 gets spoilt so that I have an excuse to get a better one. I have the old 20 GB no HDMI model one - and the Red 60GB looks mighty tasty.

My PS3 was stolen and i replaced it with another PS3.

If all of my consoles were stolen, I'd get another PS3 first.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I am sure I would buy the PS3 again. However, at the same time, I probably would have bought a Wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I'd be so upset if someone stole my 360 :(

Yes I would save up for it again. My PS3 is awesome but I can't spend $400 on it and then only play it every now and then.

if my PS3 is gone, i'll just get a 200$ blu-ray player to replace it since I don't game on it

I would get a Wii again.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I've be pretty angry if my 60GB PS3 got ripped off or caught fire or something. Hard to find them now. :|

Anyway, I'd buy a PS3 again as long as I could get my hands on a BC compatible model. If not, I'd be tempted to buy a Wii/PS2 until FF13 and more JRPGs/GoW/Heavy Rain hit.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

yep completly id buy my 360 and then my Gaming PC

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!