By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Max Payne 3 announced for 360, PS3, and PC

I want Max Payne 3!!! I just hope someone doesn't drop the ball and screws this up.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

What could you fuck up about the Max Payne franchise? I mean, if they keep the style intact they're their. I hope they go back to the first max Payne model though. He looked more human, "realistic" as a person then that grimaced "shit I pooped my pants" Max that was in the second game.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Okay now seriously fuck all the other games this year. I just want MAX PAYNE 3 !!!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
My God, the Wii is really getting shunned this gen. I thought the situation would have improved by now.

It's a shame, but clearly a lot of developers are thinking HD console / PC only for titles like these.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I guess its good news never actually played Max payne, damm all the games coming in q4.

Around the Network

I hope Rockstar does a great job with it

Time until Monday, June 1, 2009 at 10:30:00 AM (Los Angeles time)

0 days
18 hours
1136 minutes
68213 seconds

Good news. Hopefully it's better then the second installment.

I'll probably end up getting it for 360, even though I never played the first 2.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

what? this game is not being published by remedy?!? why would they take it out of the hands of them they are awesome.

I may try this out, never played the other Max Payne games.