By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Lost Odyssey 2 GDC/E3 Announcement?

lost odyssey 2 will be shown off or announced this year at some point, either at e3 or tokyo game show. and released next year i say.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

ok guys you got to remember games tale time.lo was announced in 2005(i think) and came out last year.thats 3 years of development!they are not going to have a new one in a years time.although i would really like one

Darc Requiem said:
hayeya_k said:
For the love of God Mystwalker announce something for PS3, for the love of god !

Well Sakaguchi was critical of the PS3 architecture and dislikes Kutaragi, so I wouldn't count on any such announcement. Although since Kutaragi gone now, I suppose he could change his mind.

Kutaragi isn't gone, he is still head of SCE, but he is also head of their products group (or whatever)

Munkeh111 said:
Darc Requiem said:
hayeya_k said:
For the love of God Mystwalker announce something for PS3, for the love of god !

Well Sakaguchi was critical of the PS3 architecture and dislikes Kutaragi, so I wouldn't count on any such announcement. Although since Kutaragi gone now, I suppose he could change his mind.

Kutaragi isn't gone, he is still head of SCE, but he is also head of their products group (or whatever)

I thought he retired and Hirai took his place.

badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
Darc Requiem said:
hayeya_k said:

Kutaragi is honourable chairman, but for some reason I thought you mean Kaz, Kutaragi has been long gone in a real role

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
Darc Requiem said:
hayeya_k said:

Kutaragi is honourable chairman, but for some reason I thought you mean Kaz, Kutaragi has been long gone in a real role

that's a nice way of letting him keep his honor while allowing him no control

Cueil said:
Munkeh111 said:
badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
Darc Requiem said:
hayeya_k said:

that's a nice way of letting him keep his honor while allowing him no control

And to thank him for creating the PS1 and PS2, which were frankly incredible

Feel+ is busy with ninety nine nights 2 ATM, so LO2 is unlikely unless they pick a different developer.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

PWEEEEEEEEEASE :3

Bitmap Frogs said:
Feel+ is busy with ninety nine nights 2 ATM, so LO2 is unlikely unless they pick a different developer.

if i remember correctly they(mistwalker) use feel+ for all there games. which must mean that at this time they are not doing anything but waiting for them(feel+) too finish up ninety nine nights 2  so that they can help mistwalker can make games.

wrong they are making games they can make games 2 you know