By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
Ronster316 said:
NeoRatt said:
I also just noticed that TMNT Turtles in Time is below 65% on Metacritic...

Unless 3 more people buy it, the tournament will be disqualified...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was leading the turtles race too.

oh, hang on, wolfenstein has now reached tournament status................. woo hoo

win some, lose some i guess.

You are the only person in the league who can afford a race to get cancelled...

On a brighter note Batman is now over 10 owners so 10 league points are there for the winner...

For some reason i got it in to my head that it was wolfenstein 3D that had reached tournament status when in actual fact its wolfenstein 2009.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, must start on wolfenstein 2009 asap.

Around the Network

Hmm, im renting Batman in the morning.

Now the question is, Joker DLC... or Gamerscore whoring...

Carl2291 said:
Hmm, im renting Batman in the morning.

Now the question is, Joker DLC... or Gamerscore whoring...

I gotta say, the Joker stuff is great, you get trophies anyway

This site is a joke.  I can't even read any of the forums past the first post anymore.  On any page, even on the sales numbers, wherever the first ad loads, nothing past it will load at all.  So some ad loads under the first post of every page and nothing below it will load, the page just stops.  I just realized I have to quote somebody or hit reply just to see the rest of the posts.  What crap

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:

This site is a joke.  I can't even read any of the forums past the first post anymore.  On any page, even on the sales numbers, wherever the first ad loads, nothing past it will load at all.  So some ad loads under the first post of every page and nothing below it will load, the page just stops.  I just realized I have to quote somebody or hit reply just to see the rest of the posts.  What crap

That happens to me at work on a mac using firefox.  At home it doesn't happen.  I agree its annoying when it happens.

I won't be scoring any more in Batman because I traded it to get Guitar Hero 5 with free GH: Van Halen

Around the Network

Tips for Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe kombo challenges please, before I throw my controller at the tv ;-;

Seece said:
Tips for Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe kombo challenges please, before I throw my controller at the tv ;-;

They are super tough.

I managed 9 out of 10 of scorpions challenges (my new D-pad at the time wasn't moulded for fighting games so i traded in MK VS DC and will get it again soon)

The only tips i have are these videos from youtube, they may help with the timing of your combos and your characters best position to start a combo ect (supermans are a pain in the ass due to the timing)

He covers every character aswell so at least you dont have to fish around looking for every characters videos individually.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/dec1Bel718

Defense Grid has made tournament status.

Guitar Hero 5 has made it to tournament status.

And I just got 1250/1250 on Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. This ranks up there with Rock Band in games I never thought I'd get full points on.  Whenever I feel like doing the last achievement in Fallout I'll be tied for 1st in platinums.  Top of da world

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%