By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Munkeh111 said:
outlawauron said:
badgenome said:
outlawauron said:
Wait. There is another Gears 2 double xp?

Yeah, until August 3.

Well, that's awesome. Then I'll get to level 25 then. That should effectively end my time with Gears 2 online. It's been fun.

I would call it painful. The game just revolves around shotguns and those aren't balanced properly, it seems slightly random how much damage you do, and I just get really angry, and start hitting my leg far too hard

Shotgun is a crutch; real men chainsaw everybody.

Around the Network

Hey Ronster, I just want to say one thing. 7-2. Heh, you know what I'm talking about :oP

I'm just messing with ya man, I have no doubt if you get an arcade stick you can put me back in my place.

If anyone wants to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 just let me know.

badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
outlawauron said:
badgenome said:
outlawauron said:
Wait. There is another Gears 2 double xp?

Yeah, until August 3.

Well, that's awesome. Then I'll get to level 25 then. That should effectively end my time with Gears 2 online. It's been fun.

I would call it painful. The game just revolves around shotguns and those aren't balanced properly, it seems slightly random how much damage you do, and I just get really angry, and start hitting my leg far too hard

Shotgun is a crutch; real men chainsaw everybody.

Whenever I use a chainsaw I get shotgunned, whenever I use a shotgun, I get chainsawed.... it is just really annoying. I did go through a period of using a chainsaw and once it was so effective somebody sent me a message asking if I could use any weapon other than a chainsaw

Haha. I am pretty much married to the chainsaw. If you check my stats, I'm sure it would be some ridiculous ratio of chainsaw to shotgun kills... like 20:1.

badgenome said:
Haha. I am pretty much married to the chainsaw. If you check my stats, I'm sure it would be some ridiculous ratio of chainsaw to shotgun kills... like 20:1.

I'm starting to use shotgun and hammerburst more. I pretty much have gotten ahold of doing a 2-piece in game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Well actually I have stopped using both most of the time. Because now horde is double exp and my normal mode of annex is not, I just stick to my trusty longshot, in horde it my main weapon, unless I am given a mulcher, though I have got my most kills with my shotgun, 416

I know I need to go through another 170 waves on normal to get from level 16 to 25

JPL78 said:
Hey Ronster, I just want to say one thing. 7-2. Heh, you know what I'm talking about :oP

I'm just messing with ya man, I have no doubt if you get an arcade stick you can put me back in my place.

Fair play to you buddy, you turned me over good.

My old d-pad over time eventually became great for beat em up's (Our old freind SSF2THDR was responsible for its demise)

Takes a while to break new pads in (the one i have is getting there though)

Either way you played really well (even if i have a good pad or arcade stick i would struggle against you)

If i see you on MVC2 tonight i'll give you a game or 3.

Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:

Fair play to you buddy, you turned me over good.

My old d-pad over time eventually became great for beat em up's (Our old freind SSF2THDR was responsible for its demise)

Takes a while to break new pads in (the one i have is getting there though)

Either way you played really well (even if i have a good pad or arcade stick i would struggle against you)

If i see you on MVC2 tonight i'll give you a game or 3.

Well, almost every single match was pretty close.  And you are owning in the achievement race.

I should be on a little tonight and then after that I'm out of town for the weekend.

@ JPL

True, most fights were pretty close, i did get beat up badly once though (damn you jill valentine and your tyrant super move that nobody ever seems to fall for).

I'd best go put some training in, well, after i see what NBA 2K9 is like.

Jill's move is just really hard to land. I've missed it myself a zillion times.