By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

yo_john117 said:
erikers said:
Getting Guitar Hero Metallica tomorrow. Going to be my third game of domination in a row.

Oh don't worry if i get it i'm goina give you a run for your money

There's no offline co-op achievements on this game buddy ;)  So you can't get anything I can't this time.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

You guys made me check out the Guitar Hero Metallica Achievements. Pretty nice - the bulk of them will come on finishing on expert and finishing every instrument career. Also getting high scores on really difficult songs.

Just so you know, RONSTER316 is back...

Everyone except FreeOSCAR (And maybe even him) will drop a position...

Great, welcome back Ronster.

@ Eagles

Thanks for welcoming me back, much appreciated.

What you said about been in the league purely to bolster platinums and have my games registered due to owning a lot struck a chord with me.

new game(s) becoming platinum just got a step closer

@ Neo.

Big thanks to you buddy for letting me rejoin the league, and as i said in my personal message to you....... "i was selfish"

Your doing a stellar job and have a lot to deal with, fingers crossed from now on people follow the league rules and make life easier for you

Right then............. now thats out of the way, time for me to whoop ass on resi 5 on professional mode.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

good job neoratt ty for the good job.

Hey Neoratt,

Are Far Cry 2, FEAR, Heavy Weapon (XBLA), Mercenaries 2, Ninety-Nine Nights, Unreal Tournament 3 going to be added? No pressure though, just pointing out things that have reached above 20.

Boy Ronster u did some damage! :)

EaglesEye379 said:
Hey Neoratt,

Are Far Cry 2, FEAR, Heavy Weapon (XBLA), Mercenaries 2, Ninety-Nine Nights, Unreal Tournament 3 going to be added? No pressure though, just pointing out things that have reached above 20.

Yep.  On this week's update they will be back on the platinum top of the game awards.

NeoRatt said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Hey Neoratt,

Yep.  On this week's update they will be back on the platinum top of the game awards.

Just awesome man!

I have 2 weeks off college Tomorrow...
I hope people will buy Godfather 2, i intend on renting + destroying the game for one of my weeks off