By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

No points!? I was robbed!

Around the Network
eNamrah said:

@adajio: heh, I noticed you passed me weeks ago and was simply waiting to find time to finish up my compulsive/hard run. Have fun with the compulsive achievement and wasting about 8 hours alone to farm the 50+ gold berries and 30+ dragon tails needed. It's a very hard and time consuming achievement (probably the one I'm most proud of) and would be absolutely brutal without the help of the downloadable vouchers (thank you, tri-ace). Those vouchers probably saved me 30-40 hours of material farming.

@NeoRatt: Tell me about it. I can't wait to get rid of the 4/9 number that's been ending my gamerscore. I'm struggling to think of another 1 point achievement as difficult and lengthy as this one. Just getting out of the prison/woods in the beginning is ridiculous. I spent almost 2 hours last night attempting to defeat the first 2 guards and beat them after about 15 tries. You have 400 hp and do 1 to 4 points of damage per strike. Each guard has 200 hp and does around 40 points of damage per strike. I still need to do the remainder of the prison/woods and supposedly after that Infinity becomes less stressful.

Once that's done I'm going to work on Star Ocean and Vesperia, then finally TLR.

I have a hard save file in Sapran with the compulsive achievement in the works, but every time I visit Sapran for that crystal destruction mission, I can't get the unique wristband item from the Gigas. It sucks. And yeah, I'm so looking forward to farming the dragon tails from the 6 lizards in the Seraphic Gate. I hated doing that in my normal playthrough to make all of the spellbooks, and I can't imagine how much it's gonna suck to farm all those again (plus the other items which I didn't get). I love the A and B vouchers though, all those metals and cloths are a godsend for creation.

I really hate having a 9 at the end of my Gamerscore like you, and the fact that it takes like 75-100 hours minimum to get that stupid point is so frustrating. So are you really gonna go for it? Because I don't think I have the patience for it.

One last thing, don't start The Last Remnant! I have the game in my collection, and I've been waiting for a chance to play it and take the prize. Don't take that chance away from me!

(Unrelated) Holy cow at your 1000/1000 on Prototype. I don't know how people get plats on some of those events.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I got 820 gs and no points.

*goes to cry in a corner*

@adajio: Yeah, I might as well go for that measly point. I've already put 90 hours into IU, so why not another 30 or so? It shouldn't take more than that because I won't have to waste countless hours farming and crafting all of those useless items. BTW, I don't expect to play TLR until late August/early September so that should give you plenty of time to get the plat award.

Top 5. It will take a while to reach number one. Excuse me I have to rent the Hannah Montana game.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Top 5. It will take a while to reach number one. Excuse me I have to rent the Hannah Montana game.

Seriously? I would say I would feel shamed to be bested in gamerscore by someone whoring Hannah Montana points, but honestly it makes me feel a little sad for you.

The only whore games on my list are King Kong and Fight Night 3, but since I've owned a box since launch no one even realized what a whore game was back then. Plus I honestly wanted to play both games. Integrity intact :)

Just finished Dead Space. What a really great game. I expected it to be crap like I expect most EA games to be, even knowing it has good reviews. I played the demo for it months ago and it might be the worst demo ever made for a good game.

I never got why most people would always say Dead Space was a better game than Resident Evil 5 but I get it now. Brilliant game with the second best experience I've had in a game this gen after Bioshock. When you cross the atmosphere of Doom 3 with the production values of a Mass Effect, you get the perfect game for me.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood has made it to tournament status.

Sam & Max made it to tournament status...

I finally beat my first campaign on Left 4 Dead on Expert mode!

Yey!