By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
Sacred 2 (9 Owners) and UFC (9 Owners) are still on the brink of full tournaments.

Why is no one buying Red Faction? It is getting excellent press...

Guess everyone is getting ready for Prototype?

Lack of money or I would be all over Red Faction.

edit: looks like I actually can afford a game this week and still get Ghostbusters next week. Now I need to decide between Red Faction and Prototype. I'm leaning towards Red Faction for the destructability alone.

re-edit: on my way to Walmart to pick up Red Faction now.  Why does this post come to a crashing halt whenever I post something?

Around the Network

@JPL you are almost 1000/1000 on Sacred 2 , impressive!!

I am back to work this week so my play time is kinda sparodic. I am trying to get some more achievements but doesn't look like I will be able to put any more times into it until Thursday.

How are you doing on the set pieces? I haven't got any since my Seraphim bit it on the last boss now the drops are pretty crap after I lost all the Survival Bonus.

I start the Guardian Temple (Terminator Doggy) and he was really hard to play at first. I died several times on him however now that I got him to around lvl 15 he is really fun to play with. I don't have bargaining / enchance perception on my Seraphim but I got it on this guy and now I notice what a huge different those two skills made. I got so many nice rings / neck piece from the dealers ... so I guess the doggy will do all the shopping now I just have to get him to lvl 50.

Oh, I was so mad on the dedication achievements, I miss it by .5 percent. (At the end of the main quest I was at 20.5 explored!! GRRGG) I found out later that if you have Light Range items equip it will increase the area that get light up on the map. I wish I have known that (I had several Light Range items on my Shadow Warrior.

I am going to be off next week we need to do some co-cp and kill bosses on Platinum level.

Noo!!! you pick up Red Faction ... you are the only one on my friend list that play this game!!

I cant afford any new games for a while

Looks like il miss out on the Red Faction and Prototype races.

I've just bought Halo Wars and Grid, both great games, they will keep me from buying any new games until Ashes Cricket 09!

Around the Network

mysticD, the game is actually bugged a little bit in its percentage count. For instance you get the 50 precent of the map achievement at 49.5 percent. I read that translates to the dedicated achievement and you really need 19.5 or lower to get it. I had 16.5 percent when I beat the game.

On the set I'm collecting to wear I just got my third piece after starting my gold play through. But I have a crap load of different pieces. One set I have 5 of 7 pieces but it doesn't really help my current spec. I'm saving everything though and I probably have about 20 or so different set pieces, few of them different classes.

Whenever you have time we can just get together to trade and maybe we can put together some sets. I'm looking for items that increase your chance of finding better loot because so far they help a little bit. I have like 12.5 percent chance to find better loot. Yeah we should definitely play some co-op. After the race I'll be more inclined to stop grinding forward and just enjoy the game more.

Red Faction is bad ass! Can't wait to try multiplayer. Now we only need one more person to buy it so I'm assuming we will have a race on our hands Neo.

So is Dead or Alive 4 now platinum?

Is anyone else having problems connecting to mygamercard.net? It's been down for me since Sunday.

yungmagic09 said:
So is Dead or Alive 4 now platinum?

Yes.

I got Prototype yeterday... I've been enjoying it ever since...

Also, got Tiger Woods 10... DO NOT BUY... This is the worst one ever... Some good ideas but mostly bad....