By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Strategyking92 said:
About time, after two years I have broken the magical 10,000 GS barrier!
The game that did it?
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/outfit?q=the%20outfit

Holy crap 2 years...took me about a year for me =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

well, oct 2007 - may 2009

20 months. so 4 months to go until it's actually 2 years, but it's pretty close.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
About time, after two years I have broken the magical 10,000 GS barrier!
The game that did it?
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/outfit?q=the%20outfit

Congrats

I managed to get to 10k from June 2008 to Jan/Feb 2009!

I should be able to finish Prince of Persia tomorrow to get back to 100% at 1250g

I too am thinking about Battlestations Pacific. I rented Midway, which I might buy again if I find it cheap as I only got 180g in it the first time. But I think I will get that with some of Grid/Dirt/Halo Wars/TC End War (all around £20) next month

I'm real close to 40,000 now. Thanks to GRAW for permanently screwing up my score to a stupid number though. And I will not pass 40k until I get the last achievement in Banjo Tooie which I'm now 21 hours into and I need 5 more jiggies to get into the final world. The game is insanely huge.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
erikers said:
I'm real close to 40,000 now. Thanks to GRAW for permanently screwing up my score to a stupid number though. And I will not pass 40k until I get the last achievement in Banjo Tooie which I'm now 21 hours into and I need 5 more jiggies to get into the final world. The game is insanely huge.

Wow, 39999

yo_john117 said:

Wow prototype looks top notch...its shaping up to be one hell of a good game.

Another game i can't wait for is red faction.  I played the demo and holy hell its pure fun.  The amount of destruction and carnage in this game is just amazing.  I think this will be one of my favorite games of the year.

Red faction wasn't on my radar at all until the demo. I'll probably just rent it as I don't have the funds to buy it. Seriously though, Geo Mod is awesome. Everything being able to be destroyed is a unique experience not alot of games have, especially sandbox games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Carl2291 said:
erikers said:

Wow, 39999

Looks like a sexy number to me =).

Gratz btw StrategyKing.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Thanks gramhsu and carl

erikers said:

Be warned... I'm coming after you soon... 

I passed 36,000 in a light week this week as I started my Star Ocean IV journey...  I just have to choose a few random games from my collection and start collect GS.