By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Alright, I'm sold on FIFA 11. I haven't had this much fun with a demo in a long time, though sometimes the passing is a bit wonky in that it occasionally doesn't pass to the player you want it to, but hey, no game is perfect. Now I have to decide whether I want to dominate with Chelsea in the EPL or start off in Serie A and try to go all the way with Roma or turn Palermo into a force.

Anyway, Black Ops will have to wait, because I didn't realize how bad my FIFA withdrawals were.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

The update will probably be late tonight or early tomorrow.  I have to go out and don't know if I'll be back to complete the update on time.

Meh!

I'm not winning the Reach tourney!

Tomorrow, and the weekend... I'm gonna have to dominate Invasion to get the achievement there. Then bust some heads online to get ranked up!

Carl2291 said:

Meh!

Tomorrow, and the weekend... I'm gonna have to dominate Invasion to get the achievement there. Then bust some heads online to get ranked up!

You mean I actually have one you don't? And I only have like 150 points! My team totally dominated in like the second game of invasion I played.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
Carl2291 said:

Meh!

You mean I actually have one you don't? And I only have like 150 points! My team totally dominated in like the second game of invasion I played.

I keep getting paired with a team full of arseholes

Seriously. Instead of staying back and defending, they think it's all good to run straight head first into the other team. I'm like... Wtf!?!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
themanwithnoname said:
Carl2291 said:

Meh!

I keep getting paired with a team full of arseholes

Seriously. Instead of staying back and defending, they think it's all good to run straight head first into the other team. I'm like... Wtf!?!

If it makes you feel any better, the first game I played we didn't take the first objective. Apparently, everybody was amusing themselves trying to get headshots with the needle rifle, and as soon as I hit the top of the staircase (on Boneyard) there were two guys looking right at me to throw grenades at/melee me. Thankfully, there are enough morons online to go around, that it's rather hilarious when they're on the other team.

themanwithnoname said:

If it makes you feel any better, the first game I played we didn't take the first objective. Apparently, everybody was amusing themselves trying to get headshots with the needle rifle, and as soon as I hit the top of the staircase (on Boneyard) there were two guys looking right at me to throw grenades at/melee me. Thankfully, there are enough morons online to go around, that it's rather hilarious when they're on the other team.

I so wish I was playing against you haha

As soon as I get up tomorrow... I need to fit a new oven in the kitchen, but after that... It's Reach until half 5

Hope Neo is ok.  You take your chances whenever you go 'Out'.  No bulletproof walls and nothing but infinity over your head.  No thanks.  Anyone hear of any comet strikes in northwest NA last night?  It's dangerous out there.

I think Two Worlds 2 may get delayed past the 5th.  I'm the only one affected I suspect but the EU distrubutor Zuxxen (sp?) postponed to the 21st and were saying South Peak would have to do the same.   With SP's legal troubles my copy could be seized in transit. Gahhhh.  I'm gonna be gagged as I was counting on TW2 getting me through to Vegas on the 19th.  I really need some sword and sorcery after a recent bout of shootism.  May have to rent Enslaved.  Lionhead's latest can do without one first day sale on the 26th.  Never thought I'd say this but there are too many good rpgs next month. 

I know a lot of you will be neck-deep in zombies Sept 28th.  I'm not the zomicidal maniac I should be and they're dead and rotting anyway.  Extract the attractive field agents and nuke em from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.

The league is up-to-date for this week...

NOTE:  TA tables are unchanged becuase of the TA outage.

360 Gamerscore League
GS Career GS Season GS Weekly MGC Leaderboard
TA Career TA Season TA Weekly TA Leaderboard
League Career League Season League Weekly League Rules

Platinum  Game Awards Platinum Games Active Tournies Potential Tournies
Statistics

Thread views since last update: 932
Games on Gamertags in this league: 10,513
Average Games per Gamertag in this League: 93

Weird, thought I got over 400 this week with the Alan Wake completion.

And I'm losing the Reach tourney.

Terrible week for gaming. Terrible.