By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Nice fast update Neo =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Nice update.

Tales of Vesperia reached Plat status without a PAL release. Cant wait to get it.

Machina is the new leader of Forza 2! That award has never changed as far as I know. Congrats!

Also Gears 2 has a new leader.

Neo, for some reason it says my VGChartz name is sublime78 again but its JPL78 now same as my gamertag.

I really thought someone was going to earn some points in RE5 versus mode and top 1000 right before the race ended. I traded it in because I was pretty much done with it and then when we found out versus mode was on the disk the whole time and they are just charging five dollars for an unlock key, I love Capcom but screw that man that's total crap!

Im glad nobody got the extra GS from Res5

Now... whats next on my list...

And ive just noticed, why aint CoD4 on the Platinums?
*goes to check owners*

Because COD4 has something like 15 awards.

Well done badgenome as well, new leader of GTA4. That hasnt been toppled for a very long time.

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
Because COD4 has something like 15 awards.

Well done badgenome as well, new leader of GTA4. That hasnt been toppled for a very long time.

Thanks... and wow, I didn't even notice that. Funny, I haven't even completed TL&D yet.

Intentionally Blanked.

^ That figures.

Really? I thought the leader has always been Acevil, who is second now. Guess it must have been sweetlama. Still, good achievement.

Welcome to London Neoratt, the gloominess will lift the next few days since we have 2 Easter public holidays starting right now as I head off from work! :)

I bought the resident evil 5 DLC and was tempted to grab 20 achievement points on it for unlocking all characters in verses mode, the inner devil inside me was saying "play chapter 6-2 on professional and earn 2,000-2,500 every 3 minutes, you'll be able to buy all the characters in no time" ........but the clear winner of the race was Vestman so i am saving those 20 G's for a rainy day