By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Well we should get off of the new to[ic of fanboys and keep this thread alive for the rest of the year to talk about ach's we all get or whatever.

Next year hopefully someone else can do a league as good as this one.

Around the Network

I haven't been on VGChartz for a week and the first thing I read is this.. man, this sucks.

NeoRatt if you're reading this, thanks for all the time you spent updating the league and making it the best. You will be missed :(

That sucks. I wont take sides without knowing the details, but Neo did a fine job with the league. He will be missed.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Wait.. what the hell? I hope the bastard mod who banned neo is going to have time to update the league.

I'll go read what was said later... But wth? I know the bullshit banning that goes on here, but this seriously stiffles the community.

Well, I guess we could just use this place as a general xbox thread.

So, anyone getting MW2?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Wait.. what the hell? I hope the bastard mod who banned neo is going to have time to update the league.

I'll go read what was said later... But wth? I know the bullshit banning that goes on here, but this seriously stiffles the community.

Well, I guess we could just use this place as a general xbox thread.

So, anyone getting MW2?

I am...  Midnight tonight, along with the 250 Gb console...  (I need the space...)

Around the Network

I will have it by the morrow!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Me: You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Flaming (Calling other members fanboys is flaming.)

[Post Reference]

Please review the forum rules here to avoid future moderation action.

Neo: That's just lame... Guess the stating the truth hurts...

Too bad there are no rules against overly defensive posts that started the comment to begin with...

Take this site and shove it... Its all just a bunch of Sony fanboys anyhow...

You better permanent ban me now because the rest of the way will just get uglier. I will not rest until I am perma-banned.

Me: If you want to be permabanned I will oblige, just reply confirming that.

Neo: do it

As you can see, he was moderated for calling someone a fanboy, and then he requested a permaban.  There was no decision on my part, totally up to him.

I had wondered what all was said, thanks Torillian for the screen cap.  The 360 league is almost the only reason I keep coming back to the site.

I added Neo to my XBL buddy list so as to not lose track of him.  Plus, I want the back story from his side of why.

I sent friend requests over XBL to a number of you guys in the leauge.

PS... if everyone could get out the ban hammer everytime someone's feelings got hurt.  The user base would be about 0.  Get on with your life and get over it.  It's the internet and not real life.  Have you every acctaully had someone try to kill you in real life for something said on VGChartz, XBL, or PSN.  Stupid touchy douche bags thats all.  When someone tells you your console of choice sucks, so what. I think you should make up you own opinion, and not care about what someone writes about it, please this is BS.

I'll toss one back toight for a fairwell.  Neo you will be missed.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Okay, 99 percent of this site is just fanboys calling other fanboys fanboys....

Are we going to start calling fanboy "the other F word" and outcasting anyone who uses it?

I agree with the previous sentiment, if you don't agree with someone GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, BE HAPPY. Why do such stupid arguments have to be taken so damn seriously? What kind of society is the Internet becoming when everyone needs to ether A. agree with completely with everything you say or B. burn in hell.

If everyone agreed on everything then we might as well join the Borg.

To the other league members: We need to find someone to take over for Neo. I know he plans to continue the league without VGChartz, but unless we have a place on the Internet to gather... well that's half the fun of the thing.

JPL78 said:
Okay, 99 percent of this site is just fanboys calling other fanboys fanboys....

Are we going to start calling fanboy "the other F word" and outcasting anyone who uses it?

Fanboy has been deamed an insult, and you are not allowed to insult other users.  It's a very clear rule that I have absoltely no issue upholding since I agree with it 100%.  Insulting other users has no place in a worthwhile discussion.