By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

yo_john117 said:
JPL78 said:
Yep for Metallica. I have no hope in hell of even placing in the tournament because like some apparent superstars I cannot beat drums, guitar or singing on expert. However I knew I was going to get it sooner or later so I decided to go ahead and at least push it into race status. Nice setlist!! Fun songs.

Note, I'm well aware it probably would have made race status with or without me.

you know you could probably get about 400 points without even playing one song on expert.

Yeah but I still wouldn't compete with anyone else that way. 

I don't care though I gave up chasing points in music games.  Now I just play them for fun.  I even demoted myself from expert back to hard on guitar.  I can play expert up untill things get crazy hard like guitar hero 3 last tier hard.... but its more fun to play hard difficulty and get 5 stars.  I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that the later tiers in GH:M are probably crazy hard.

On that note I still can't beat Lou on Hard and he stands as the only hard challenge in either rock band or guitar hero I cannot best.

Well I'm glad its a race, you guys have fun.  Speaking of races, Resident Evil turned out to be a pretty tense race so far.  Still a lot could come down to the wire.  If I can beat Professional I stand a chance at third place... seeing that no one tops 880 points.  Of course having grahamhsu and his infinite rocket launcher is helping on that.  Still can't figure out why we did the complete melee combo and it gave the achievement to him only :(

Around the Network

Ace Combat 6 just made it as well.

Damnit everybody at my job has gotten into WOW so my league efforts have been neglected :(

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

I didn't know where to post it, but I wanted to tell you guys that you all missed Amazon screwing up their digital store, and selling 1600 MS Points cards for $0.20 cents... Grabbed myself one. :)

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I didn't know where to post it, but I wanted to tell you guys that you all missed Amazon screwing up their digital store, and selling 1600 MS Points cards for $0.20 cents... Grabbed myself one. :)

LMAO, awesome.

badgenome said:
DMeisterJ said:

LMAO, awesome.

I was going to buy like ten of them, but I only had like a dollar or two in my account ATM, so I just played it safe.  In hindsight, I should have been less cautious.

DMeisterJ said:
badgenome said:
DMeisterJ said:

LMAO, awesome.

I was going to buy like ten of them, but I only had like a dollar or two in my account ATM, so I just played it safe. In hindsight, I should have been less cautious.

That sucks. I hate that I missed it. I could have been set for the rest of this generation.

DMeisterJ said:

Missing that has hurt me emotionally

If i could have got that in the UK id have needed new boxers =/