By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think the colts game is obvious as of right now. But I might just jinx it and its stupid to call a game in the 4th quarter.

Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans
Atlanta Falcons at Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots at New York Jets               Go Chad!
Carolina Panthers at St. Louis Rams
Miami Dolphins at Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills
Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Seattle Seahawks
Chicago Bears at San Diego Chargers
Detroit Lions at Oakland Raiders
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals

Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Man the colts came out strong. I am glad to see them win this game.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

41 to 10 Colts. Wow, they really looked monstrous in that game. They are going to be a team to watch this season.

The Colts didn't surprise me today with the offense they displayed its another division title this year, but the Lions are goin all the way no doubt about it.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

Funny I had the time for the game starting mixed up....oh well. I caught it from half-time on. So at least my pick was when it was tied (and I honestly had no idea the game had started).

Pretty sick 2nd half, Peyton hit his stride and it was pretty much over from there.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Actually, the most amazing thing about the Colts game wasn't their offense. It was their defense. Their offense will always be powerful, but the defense only allowed 3 points (7 was off an offensive fumble). 3 points against a powerful offense like New Orleans is pretty incredible.

josh I can't tell if you are joking or not, but either way lol. Also you are using a mistranslated Miyamoto quote for a signature...

I like the Lions but it was a joke and is this quote bad or something because I like Miyamoto.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
quarashi said:
Panthers all the way for me. Yea i think we won't be that good because our QB is struggling really bad and he can't get the ball to Steve Smith aka the best WR in the NFL. Our defensive line is struggling eventhough J Peppers is a huge stud and should of had defensive player of the year. F off Jason Taylor you don't deserve it. In my opinion since Micheal Vick is out, Julius Peppers is easily one of the if not the most athletic Players in the NFL.
For the sake of the season after going 1-3 in the preseason is not good at all but i think we can get atleast 8 wins out of this no so hyped season, because last year we all know the Panthers were preseason picks to go the super bowl and yes they went 8-8 very disappointing.
GO PANTHERS.

Psh, preseason means absolutely nothing IMO.  The goal isn't to win so it really isn't a good indicator.  Hopefully Jake will rebound after a rough year last season.  We've got the potential to tear it up because S. Smith is a one man touchdown-scoring machine.  If our running game can get good enough to free up the passing game, we might have a chance to do really well this year.

Ah yes the big day tomorrow. 12 and a half hours till show time (eastern time) and i can't wait.

How many folks here been to a football game. What team's stadium did you go to.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Go Saints! Superbowl champs for f'in sure!

I don't know what was up with that Colts game. The pocket kept crumpling every play and Brees didn't have time to do anything. We never had problems with the pocket last season, and we haven't made any significant changes to the offensive line.  That Colts defense was beastly, that's for sure.