By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Good luck to your teams today folks....

(actually I hope they all tie except the vikings who I would like to win by 30 or more =P )

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Good day for the Steelers. There was a period in the second quarter when it seemed like nbody on the team knew how to catch a ball when it was in their hands, and they need to cover TEs better than they did today (Kellen Winslow looked like the only real football player for the Browns), but this was a nice tune-up game. 4 TDs by 4 different receivers is just beautful.

My two fantasy running backs did horrible this week (Stephen Jackson adn Reggie Bush)

Hopefully they rebound next week.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

tarheel91 said:
quarashi said:
Panthers all the way for me. Yea i think we won't be that good because our QB is struggling really bad and he can't get the ball to Steve Smith aka the best WR in the NFL. Our defensive line is struggling eventhough J Peppers is a huge stud and should of had defensive player of the year. F offJason Taylor you don't deserve it. In my opinion since Micheal Vick is out, Julius Peppers is easily one of the if not the most athletic Players in the NFL.
For the sake of the season after going 1-3 in the preseasons not good at all but i think we can get atleast 8 wins out of this no so hyped season, because last year we all know the Panthers were preseason picks to go the super bowl and yes they went 8-8 very disappointing.
GO PANTHERS.

Psh, preseason means absolutely nothing IMO. The goal isn't to win so it really isn't a good indicator. Hopefully Jake will rebound after a rough year last season. We've got the potential to tear it up because S. Smith is a one man touchdown-scoring machine. If our running game can get good enough to free up the passing game, we might have a chance to do really well this year.

Looks like he did and everything went really well during the game.  Good ol' No Mistake Jake.  Foster didn't do to bad.  I was kinda scared because I only got to see the first half because I had to drive back home from UT which was a 5 hour road trip woot.  Wish I saw the second half I heard it was awesome.  O and I didn't mean that the preseason had any reflection on what they will do this season but they looked down right horrible in the preseason but I mean who cares.

Looks like i was the only one to pick the Panthers =) 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Man my predictions weren't too great. Tomorrow should be an exciting game though between Dallas and New York!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Man my predictions weren't too great. Tomorrow should be an exciting game though between Dallas and New York!
Thats playing right now!!! Go watch it on Sunday Night Football on NBC. GO GO GO

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Panthers took control in the second half :P
Steve Smith is just... sick. There's no other way to describe it. My fantasy team did phenomenal this week. I've only had 3 guys (with Carson Palmer left) do under 5 points. Even my bench was amazing this week.

quarashi said:
naznatips said:
Thats playing right now!!! Go watch it on Sunday Night Football on NBC. GO GO GO

Lol I was actually trying to type tonight. I knew what I meant even if no one else did lol.

The game has been very good so far!   

Did you guys see Adrian Peterson?! That man was great! I'm glad we got a good player to watch every Sunday.

I ended up at 11-5, which is a massive improvement over my very poor showing in last season's Week 1. How'd everybody else do? A quick look seems to say that quarashi did the best.