By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You thought Uncharted: Drakes fortune water effects were impressive.....

i am about to buy twestern game, just to compare it uncharted :P

Around the Network

Awesome.

cool that bit bout the clothes getting wet and drying again should be neat to see. But about the water effects i would have to say that Gears 2 had much more realistic water IMHO but this game should be good

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
cool that bit bout the clothes getting wet and drying again was  neat to see. But about the water effects i would have to say that Gears 2 had much more realistic water IMHO but this game should be good

that happened in uncharted 1. This time around it's getting even more advanced.

Check out my game about moles ^

psh.... naughty dog is following the grey trend. wth i want vibrant pinks and lucious purples on the side of my mountains

Around the Network

Naughty dog is great developers.

blazinhead89 said:

Excellent! I spent several hours running in and out of the first stream you come across in the original game. I look forward to standing out in the snow and then running under cover over and over again in the sequel.

http://dlb-network.com/2009/03/uncharted-2-delivers-realistic-environments-snow/

So the author actually spent multiple hours just trudging back and forth across one stream just to stare at water effects? I wonder what would happen if I put something shiny in his view like a newly minted quarter. Maybe he'll spend the next 24 hours marveling at it.

Ayhoos, I'm playing through Uncharted right now and I'm 82% done according to my last save. It's a really great game. It took everything that made Tomb Raider Legend great and a bit of the gameplay mechanics of Gears of War and made a very cohesive meshing of the two franchises to just be a very enjoyable game. The only part I did not enjoy was the jet skiing because stopping to shoot was just an annoyance. I'll definitely be looking forward to the second game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.