By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's Excited for GOD OF WAR III

I thought the first God of War was awesome... Then i played the second one and almost pissed myself by the end it was so awesome.... I'm afraid of the excitement durig the third one hahahah.  So excited, i'd rob a bank to be able to buy the game.

Around the Network

everyone but slowdown , u made 3 threads in less than a minute :S

kielbasa2525 said:

I thought the first God of War was awesome... Then i played the second one and almost pissed myself by the end it was so awesome.... I'm afraid of the excitement durig the third one hahahah. So excited, i'd rob a bank to be able to buy the game.

megaman2?

Well i am.

I am. I am only waiting for this game on PS3.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

The answer is simple, anyone who has a PS3 and likes games should be excited about GOWIII

I am going to pre-order this and Uncharted 2. Killzone 2 was the first game I ever pre-ordered and luckily that I did, apart from Killzone 2 PS3 bundles the game seems to be constantly sold out around here!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

ME!!!!!!!!!!THE BIGGEST GOD OF WAR FAN!!!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 will be killed wen this game launches!!!!!!!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

well i havnt played the first 2 so im not that excited