By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (3/9 - 3/15)

PS3 GO GO GO!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ Riot

Nah, that's unlikely, it's going to be a good year in Japan for Sony.

Hopefully it can get to 4mil this year.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Im Pretty Sure it Will....

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

PS3 will get to 4 million this year.

Wii will get to 9 million this year.

360 will get to 1.30 this year (or maybe I'm too optimistic?).

Kenology said:
PS3 will get to 4 million this year.

Wii will get to 9 million this year.

360 will get to 1.30 this year (or maybe I'm too optimistic?).

Wii is looking more like 11 maybe even 12 million.

PS3 probably 3.6 million. That's how I see it. Don't know about the 360.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

@Soriku & Riot:

Why are you guys expecting Wii sales to be that high? I think 10 million could *possibly* happen (off of the strength of MH3 and Xmas), but 11 or 12 million is just too high.

Kenology said:

@Soriku & Riot:

Why are you guys expecting Wii sales to be that high? I think 10 million could *possibly* happen (off of the strength of MH3 and Xmas), but 11 or 12 million is just too high.

Mostly because I expect MH3 to boost it sales back to what we are used to seeing from the Wii.

Then there's the new Wii sports game, which should be huge... Then there's Tales of Ten and the normal holiday boost. 11 million is what I expect and 12 million is on the high end.

Kenology said:

@Soriku & Riot:

Why are you expecting PS3 to do better this year while it so far its sales are lower than in 2008?

@ Soriku & Riot - Fair enough. I remain skeptical, but I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong. 10 million at the very least would be awesome, but for it to reach that 12 million high end would be just phenomenal.

@ koffieboon - I'm a little high on the PS3 because FFXIII just might be able to sneak out this year.

koffieboon said:
Kenology said:

@Soriku & Riot:

Why are you expecting PS3 to do better this year while it so far its sales are lower than in 2008?

The possibility of Final Fantasy XIII releasing this year?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.