By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy a DS Lite off of ebay?

The prices on many DS Lites that are sale at ebay are significantly lower than the prices for the handheld that you find in stores.  Would you  buy a DS Lite from ebay?

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

If I want one why not?

MANUELF said:
If I want one why not?

I'm thinking that if they are on ebay, then they might not be in as good of a condition as those that you find in stores.  If I could buy one half-off that is going to do a goob job playing games for a couple of years, I would like to do so.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

I prefer not to buy consoles or handhelds used, so I probably wouldn't. Games on the other hand, I would.

I wouldn't buy one, period. I'm happy with my B/C DS lite.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
I prefer not to buy consoles or handhelds used, so I probably wouldn't. Games on the other hand, I would.

On the other hand, I don't want to buy a DS Lite for $129.99 when DSi's will be out in a few weeks.  So, buying a DS Lite on the cheap that would last would be something I would really like to do.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

you should just wait until the DSi comes out. DSlite will most likely get a price cut.

superbeast1370 said:
I wouldn't buy one, period. I'm happy with my B/C DS lite.

Of course u wouldn't buy one... u already have one DS lite.

YEs, the topic is about buying a DS lite ;)

It's a personal preference of mine to buy a handheld/console new; but if you had to use it as a cheaper alternate, all the more to ya.

Pixel Art can be fun.

No, I wouldn't. They aren't expensive to begin with.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^