By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Turn 10: Forza 3 to push the 360 in terms of both visuals and Performance"

Every game pushes the 360 to the limit. As I recall you can't clock down the CPU without a hardware change.

I guess you could ask "which 360 does it push to 'the limit'?" And if they say "The Zephyr!" that's probably not as good as "The Jasper!". Or maybe "how many 360s will it push to the limit?" or somesuch, might be interesting.

Seriously though... what developer doesn't say this?  If they knew how to push the hardware harder, they would.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
richardhutnik said:
erikers said:
Tekken 6 has already done that. You fail Turn 10. Only Namco and their magnificent games like Tekken 6 can push the 360 to the limit.

I thought Fhqwhgads was what went to the limit...

I cant see the embedded video, but Gears of War 1 pushed the Xbox 360 to its limit, remember? All these games with better graphics and whatnot coming out for the 360 arent real because they came out AFTER Gears 1, right?

RIGHT?!

EPIC DOESNT LIE?!

I stuck URL in there.  It is from Homestarr Runner.

I wonder if Forza will be as big as GT one day.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

shinyuhadouken said:
I wonder if Forza will be as big as GT one day.

It very well could be. It will all depend on the future console wars. If xbox takes over as the #1 (hd that is) it could very well do it. otherwise, GT will keep it.

ufck you im drunk

I will buy this game day 1. Pease come out in 09 and add to the 360's great looking line up.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I have never had any doubt that Turn 10 would surpass GT5 visually. But more important than visuals, one thing Turn 10 has always outdone GT on is realism and community features. Sounds like Forza 3 is gonna be every car fans biggest wet dream.

EDIT: GT is still a good game, but Turn 10 seem to have more ambition and many more community features.

richardhutnik said:
erikers said:
Tekken 6 has already done that. You fail Turn 10. Only Namco and their magnificent games like Tekken 6 can push the 360 to the limit.

I thought Fhqwhgads was what went to the limit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLYoyl6B1s

wooohoo a fellow Strongbad Fan... this was my fav song to

TacoBoy49 said:
Forza 3 will be to Xbox 360 what killzone 2 was too Ps3, it will sell to the base but it won't move systems whatasoever.

I don't think that is what most Forza fans think when they think Forza 3.  All we want is a great game, that has a lot of community features and plays superbly.   While I don't think Forza 3 will be a slouch in the graphics department (it should be on par with GT5),  we are hoping it will come with more tracks and better MP aspects.  If it sells boatloads then that is just an added boost.

Every game doesn't have to be a system seller to accomplish its goals.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

@ selnor

Ehm... What? We haven't had a proper GT game on the PS3 yet to talk about what community features or realism the game might have... Also, we don't know how the full game of GT5 will look since there is n info out on it as yet..

selnor said:
I have never had any doubt that Turn 10 would surpass GT5 visually. But more important than visuals, one thing Turn 10 has always outdone GT on is realism and community features. Sounds like Forza 3 is gonna be every car fans biggest wet dream.

EDIT: GT is still a good game, but Turn 10 seem to have more ambition and many more community features.

i doubt they will get it working on 1080p and 60fps like polyphony is and years of know u should know how great polyphony as a developers is.