By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Turn 10: Forza 3 to push the 360 in terms of both visuals and Performance"

badgenome said:
Euphoria14 said:
TacoBoy49 said:
Namco...lol

What is so funny?

Namco.

Why though? I don't get it. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Namco, dude. Think about it.

I don't know!

TacoBoy49 said:
Forza 3 will be to Xbox 360 what killzone 2 was too Ps3, it will sell to the base but it won't move systems whatasoever.

Scarily your post makes sense

damn...i'm hyped...
I still play and enjoy forza 2 to this day, and I can't wait for forza 3, hopefully we'll see videos/screenshots soon...

erikers said:
Tekken 6 has already done that. You fail Turn 10. Only Namco and their magnificent games like Tekken 6 can push the 360 to the limit.

I thought Fhqwhgads was what went to the limit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLYoyl6B1s

Around the Network

I blow balls at these simulation racers. Not for me. But hopefully they make a title that will wet race fan's whistle.

badgenome said:

Namco, dude. Think about it.

I don't know!

LOL!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Just once I would like one of them to go "Our game won't really push the hardware much, we won't even flirt with the limits of the system'

erikers said:
Tekken 6 has already done that. You fail Turn 10. Only Namco and their magnificent games like Tekken 6 can push the 360 to the limit.

Graphics can always be improved on.....

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

richardhutnik said:
erikers said:

I thought Fhqwhgads was what went to the limit...

I cant see the embedded video, but Gears of War 1 pushed the Xbox 360 to its limit, remember? All these games with better graphics and whatnot coming out for the 360 arent real because they came out AFTER Gears 1, right?

RIGHT?!

EPIC DOESNT LIE?!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.