By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
YesWiiCan said:
eh it's was just Resident Evil 5, Just wait for next weeks sales that's when Madworld comes out in Europe.

I can never tell if you're serious or not.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network
krimoz911 said:

I think both ps3 and 360 went up , but why?

edit: also wii went down

Fad over! :p

DS is down A LOT YoY and I'd say that's due to people holding off for the DSi.. Wii down WoW, just a slow week I guess and sales probably went to the 360. PS3 trucking along nicely and PSP is faultering..

360 close to Wii i really want to see NA number ;D

GTAIV08 said:
keep on opening the gap 360 cause a ps3 price cut is not far off. not that it even needs one that much but you can just sence that a price cut is coming and when that happens i just cant see the 360 ever outselling the ps3 again cause the next price cut will be a big one.

you forget, MS can do the same, it is good postion for MS, they just doing a price cut too simple as that,

sony on the hand, have to think 1000 times to do the same thing. they are on difficult position.

Around the Network
dejelek said:
GTAIV08 said:
keep on opening the gap 360 cause a ps3 price cut is not far off. not that it even needs one that much but you can just sence that a price cut is coming and when that happens i just cant see the 360 ever outselling the ps3 again cause the next price cut will be a big one.

you forget, MS can do the same, it is good postion for MS, they just doing a price cut too simple as that,

sony on the hand, have to think 1000 times to do the same thing. they are on difficult position.

the thing about MS they already hit the 'sweet spot' on the price point. they are at the point where they can maybe do another $50 off but the rest is up to bundles and exclusives and all that good stuff to sell their system.

So PS3 and the 360 has been on a roll this last couple of weeks when it comes to big releases, what is to come after March though? Microsoft has been pretty smart with their pricing and bundles. I am thinking PS3 and 360 stole some wii sales. Not a big loss compared to YoY though and that is the more important than WoW gains.

Will 360's numbers be as good in NA?

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

PS3 sold well this week.

4 ≈ One

So with Japan sales and US sales of the 360... difference will be 30k again? Well, about back to normal I suppose.

It's just that simple.

markers said:
dejelek said:
GTAIV08 said:

the thing about MS they already hit the 'sweet spot' on the price point. they are at the point where they can maybe do another $50 off but the rest is up to bundles and exclusives and all that good stuff to sell their system.

The thing about M$ is that they also realized that in late 2007, PS3 was lagging, and sony cut prices, and when on a little run to their expense, so they are going to ensure that doesn't happen again.  The arcade at $179, and the pro at $249 would be hard to beat by Sony, and the 360 might acutally present a little challenge to the Wii at those prices.  Personally, I think M$ might have a new slim 360 on tap...this is year number 4, and that 45 nm chipset can't be too far off.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder