By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I thought i read somewhere it was going up £30 actually. Maybe i was a bit presumptuous with the £249 price. Also seems it hasn't taken effect yet.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

RE5 bundles really doing the trick for 360. Pleasant & surprising bump.

badgenome said:
monsterone said:
gay.

You tell 'em bad one!  
Good for you Microsoft!  I am assuming EU got the red elites?

@ Seece
Wow you are fast!

good job MS, poor job Sony, also after 1 month, i think RE5 xbox 360 will have better sales than RE5 PS3 version

Around the Network

keep on opening the gap 360 cause a ps3 price cut is not far off. not that it even needs one that much but you can just sence that a price cut is coming and when that happens i just cant see the 360 ever outselling the ps3 again cause the next price cut will be a big one.

GTAIV08 said:
keep on opening the gap 360 cause a ps3 price cut is not far off. not that it even needs one that much but you can just sence that a price cut is coming and when that happens i just cant see the 360 ever outselling the ps3 again cause the next price cut will be a big one.

ye right

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

GTAIV08 said:

People were saying the exact same thing last year around the time MGS4 came out and the PS3 had been outselling the 360 for several months.  We all know how that turned out.

Why the rise....duh...RE5...HULLO...guess the game didn't bomb like some expected, and it boosted the heck out of the 360...nice...nice numbers all around.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Great 360 sales! Very nice increase over last year as well.
Decent Wii numbers 130k however i did expect something around 150 but still decent enough
All right for PS3, good sales for DS

Good to see RE 5 moving some hardware.