By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN gives GTA:Chinatown Wars a 9.5!!!

My first GTA game?

Around the Network

Here I thought because it was on a Nintendo platform they would deduct points. Must have been a more impartial reviewer.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

meh, still not interested

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Great score, I have to get it soon

It stole Elite Beat Agents real score. Scandal.

Around the Network

I must be the only one who doesn't like this game - I find the shooting controls clunky with the rb being used as the lock on button just not working, they should have utilised the stylus.

I'm only 3 hours in but i'm finding the whole game rather tedious, I'll stick with it though and hope it gets better but so far - meh.

Me said:

I must be the only one who doesn't like this game - I find the shooting controls clunky with the rb being used as the lock on button just not working, they should have utilised the stylus.

I'm only 3 hours in but i'm finding the whole game rather tedious, I'll stick with it though and hope it gets better but so far - meh.

Try the drug trade. I'm finding it to be lots of fun. It is a royal pain in the ass to have thousands of dollars worth of drugs on you only to get busted by the cops and get it all taken away, but hey thems the breaks.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

So... is there a sales thread for this? I think that this should at the very least provide an entertaining discussions on first week and Life sales.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Onyxmeth said:

It is a royal pain in the ass to have thousands of dollars worth of drugs on you only to get busted by the cops and get it all taken away, but hey thems the breaks.

Realism FTW

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

They gave GTA IV a 10/10 but i think this one deserves it more.