End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
Soriku said:
mitsuhide said:
@Soriku:
LAIR on RemotePlay.

Lol Nice one.

You definately werent expecting that.lol

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Soriku said:
finalsquall said:
GOW:CO

No it doesn't. You phail.

How did I fail? have you seen the game! You judge so quickly!

Also... FF7:CC 

Unleash The Beast!  

Square left Nintendo because they didn't want to use carts. Money talks? Square took a BIG risk by leaving the current console champion in favor of a platform that supported their vision. N64 was originally supposed to use CDs but Miyamoto didn't want that because of load times, and he got his way. Square had FFVII planned for a CD based system and Nintendo changed their position. Square doesn't owe them a thing...

If anything they owe Sony, if it weren't for Sony Square probably wouldn't be a major player in North America as their big series, Final Fantasy, probably wouldn't have caught on like it did.

It can match Wii games... Wii games cannot match 360 or ps3 games. I'm not talking about the best. I'm saying that in gfx the psp can compete with the Wii. It's basically a ps2 but portable :P

Unleash The Beast!  

Around the Network
Edouble24 said:
Square left Nintendo because they didn't want to use carts. Money talks? Square took a BIG risk by leaving the current console champion in favor of a platform that supported their vision. N64 was originally supposed to use CDs but Miyamoto Yamauchi didn't want that because of load times, and he got his way. Square had FFVII planned for a CD based system and Nintendo changed their position. Square doesn't owe them a thing...

If anything they owe Sony, if it weren't for Sony Square probably wouldn't be a major player in North America as their big series, Final Fantasy, probably wouldn't have caught on like it did.
  They don't owe anyone.  they are a 3rd party for Christ's sake.  They make games, and they make them on systems that they expect them to sell on.  Do you think DQ was moved to the DS for artistic reasons?  Of course not, it's because that's where they will make the most money.  Get over yourselves.  Square will make games wherever they damn well please and they don't owe anyone.

finalsquall said:
It can match Wii games... Wii games cannot match 360 or ps3 games. I'm not talking about the best. I'm saying that in gfx the psp can compete with the Wii. It's basically a ps2 but portable :P

God your as bad as Soriku.  Why is this site suddenly full of children?  The PS2 and Wii graphical capabilities aren't even comparable.  The Wii has shown things with MP3, SSBB, and SMG that the original Xbox could never do.  Of course it's not going to look like the PS3 or 360.  No one expects it to, but that doesn't mean it's "last gen."

Dont take it too hard Soriku he probably doesnt mean it.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Soriku said:
Wii graphics>PS2 graphics

Ever since the 333mhz update:

psp graphics>ps2 graphics

Look at FF VII CC.

mM
naznatips said:
finalsquall said:

God your as bad as Soriku. Why is this site suddenly full of children? The PS2 and Wii graphical capabilities aren't even comparable. The Wii has shown things with MP3, SSBB, and SMG that the original Xbox could never do. Of course it's not going to look like the PS3 or 360. No one expects it to, but that doesn't mean it's "last gen."

i agree.

thats why the arguement above is stupid, GOW:CoO looks as good as SMG would on a a small screen like the PSP. So stupid arguement. GoW:CoO looks as good as SMG does on it's given hardware. if you want to truly compare wait till the PSP Slim is out and take the game to the big screen. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453