By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Rune Factory Frontier Thread of country life and monster slavery

I'm sooooo getting this game! Got it pre ordered at Videogamesplus.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

What is this? a 3d party who put some effort in games for Wii? (this one and little King story).

Guess it's only one thing to do and that is to buy them at full price when they are released.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

VivaLaWiida said:
It's not coming this month in Europe. It got delayed till Octobre here -.-

S***, you're right. The first two sites I looked at still had the old date. I'll update the OP...sorry everyone! I dropped the ball on that one.

This looks somehwat like what I wanted harvest moon 64 to be after I played it over and over and over... harvest moon 64 is possibly my favorite game ver, but if it had exciting parts to it, it would probably be my perfect game. If this rune factory game has great characters, animals, creativity, environments, music, events, and a good ARPG side to it, the game will be fantastic. As long as it gets 8.2/10 average ofr higher, I will proably buy it at near full price.

noname2200 said:
griffinA said:
Probably won't be that popular but deserves to be big

Just like their other games (including a certain future release), I expect this to be a very high-quality, very fun, very very VERY niche title that most folks will never hear of, let alone care about.

But hey, quality over quantity, eh? And we can do our part...

I LOVE Harvest Moon and Pikmin, and can't wait for Pikmin 3, Little King's Story, and Rune Facotry Frontiers this years!

I'm glad other people have good taste as well.

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:

I LOVE Harvest Moon and Pikmin, and can't wait for Pikmin 3, Little King's Story, and Rune Facotry Frontiers this years!

I'm glad other people have good taste as well.

Ditto and likewise!

To be honest, I was surprised by how little buzz this game had been getting on this site, which is part of why I made this thread. Hopefully we can raise some awareness, because I suspect the reason more people don't play these games is because they've never tried them.

Just one of a half-dozen or so March Wii releases that I could buy. And I haven't even finished my Feb. purchase yet.

The game is there, the money is there... no time. T_T

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Just one of a half-dozen or so March Wii releases that I could buy. And I haven't even finished my Feb. purchase yet.

The game is there, the money is there... no time. T_T

And just think: May is right around the corner!

And then June!

And then July.

And then....

Damn.

VivaLaWiida said:
It's not coming this month in Europe. It got delayed till Octobre here -.-

Oh noooooo!!!! I'm so sad now.  You guys got my hopes up that I'd be playing this is two weeks time.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

This makes me want a Wii even more. T_T

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?