By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UnReal Prediction *4* ~ FF13 to sell 10 million = FF13 > FF7 = FF7 Killer!!

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Xen

but FF7 was good....but nothing amazing quality wise

thats why it won't be too hard imo

-Amazing graphics for the day

-Amazing CGI for the day

-The best damn battle system in an FF game. IMO of course. And if you wanna debate, do so on my wall, not in this thread.

FF VII packs very high production values. FF XIII will be inferior both to it and to FFvXIII.

production value swill be SUPERB for this game

n FF V XIII....is being made by an inferior team compared to FF13

so don't be so sure there

The KH team is just as good as the FFX team. And Nomura > Toriyama. vXIII has the advantage fo the better director.

in your opinion yeah

FFX is a classic

KH 1 or KH 2 isn;t imo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Johann said:
Absolutely not.
FFVII sold as much as it did cause it had a massive ad campaign. And I mean MASSIVE, like.... Halo 3 massive.

A lot of people forget this. FF7 had a 100 million dollar advertising budget behind it. There hasn't been anything comparable to it since, except for Halo 3.

@Xen: I think the darth is free to argue the point in his own topic.

This was directed at others. You know how these threads turn out, right? mention "FF" and then you have an argument on which is the best and blah blah blah...

Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Johann said:
Absolutely not.
FFVII sold as much as it did cause it had a massive ad campaign. And I mean MASSIVE, like.... Halo 3 massive.

A lot of people forget this. FF7 had a 100 million dollar advertising budget behind it. There hasn't been anything comparable to it since, except for Halo 3.

This was directed at others. You know how these threads turn out, right? mention "FF" and then you have an argument on which is the best and blah blah blah...

Dude

Look at the title of this topic.

FFVII is pretty must the king of JRPG's and at this point always will be
FFXIII might beat it in sales but wont be as well remembered ten year on

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Xen

but FF7 was good....but nothing amazing quality wise

thats why it won't be too hard imo

-Amazing graphics for the day

-Amazing CGI for the day

-The best damn battle system in an FF game. IMO of course. And if you wanna debate, do so on my wall, not in this thread.

FF VII packs very high production values. FF XIII will be inferior both to it and to FFvXIII.

production value swill be SUPERB for this game

n FF V XIII....is being made by an inferior team compared to FF13

so don't be so sure there

The KH team is just as good as the FFX team. And Nomura > Toriyama. vXIII has the advantage fo the better director.

in your opinion yeah

FFX is a classic

KH 1 or KH 2 isn;t imo

FFX, my favorite game of all, has a superior universe, concept, it's more challenging...

As far as production values and team quality go, however... they are equal.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Johann said:
Absolutely not.

Dude

XIII can't be argued as its killer yet. The game isn't out and therefore you have no arguments to back upyour "killer" with.

Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Johann said:
Absolutely not.

Dude

XIII can't be argued as its killer yet. The game isn't out and therefore you have no arguments to back upyour "killer" with.

I think you missed the point he was trying to make.

I

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Johann said:
Absolutely not.

Dude

I think you missed the point he was trying to make.

I

He was trying to point out that the title itself is here to provoke argument?

The only argument that can there be here is the one in which XIII goes against VII.

I dont think it will outdo FF7, maybe combined 360 and PS3 sales, but not on one single console....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@colonel

I meant combined

is this prediction not as UnReal as last weeks then

I HAVE FAILED!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey