By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - burnout paradise cops and robbers mode!!!!!!!!

SmokedHostage said:
Too bad Burnout Paradise is only fun for about a week. I have no movitation to play this. :

Seriously... does the tons of free DLC that they added since Jan 08 not motivate you. I was playing this a few months ago again because they had added even more content, and I have sunk about 40 hours into this game. If you are bored, go online, the freeburn challenges are great

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:
Because it was out yet. The Complete Box just has the free DLC and the party pack. This way they can rip people off more

The words "Criterion" and "ripping people off" does not compute. You must be thinking of Namco.

The words EA and ripping people off certainly do compute.... The premium DLC has been really expensive, and I would buy it to thank Criterion for what they have done over the last year (patched in really easy trophies so I can have 1 platinum) but I don't have any money, and I can't

So what? All the best DLC was free. The stuff we're paying for is less enticing than the free stuff by far. I still don't think it's a ripoff. It's more of a fair trade because of the fantastic free DLC we've gotten.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:
Because it was out yet. The Complete Box just has the free DLC and the party pack. This way they can rip people off more

The words "Criterion" and "ripping people off" does not compute. You must be thinking of Namco.

The words EA and ripping people off certainly do compute.... The premium DLC has been really expensive, and I would buy it to thank Criterion for what they have done over the last year (patched in really easy trophies so I can have 1 platinum) but I don't have any money, and I can't

So what? All the best DLC was free. The stuff we're paying for is less enticing than the free stuff by far. I still don't think it's a ripoff. It's more of a fair trade because of the fantastic free DLC we've gotten.

So far, but the new island and cops and robbers mode should be good. Still the amount they are charging for the cars is just ridiculous (£8ish for a few of them), I could buy full blown PSN games for that price

i want this, i loved this game. it has splitscreen now doesnt it?

Wait... wasn't that already in Burnout... 2... O_o

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I LOVE how much support this game is getting from it's developers, I don't think any other console game before this has had this much content and support, all the major updates and content is FREE! (the game uses in-game adverts on bill boards etc to bring in income so the content can be free, very smart!)

The only packs you pay for (optional) are the car packs although the new island will cost but should be totally worth it!

You have to remember that the free content this game offers TOTALLY changes the game and features, bikes, night/day/real time cycles (if it's 8pm where you live the game will be 8pm too so will be dark etc), new online modes, new challenges, it's fantastic!

Only annoying thing is how much space all this content is taking up on my already full hard drive, 2.8GB for me!