By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - burnout paradise cops and robbers mode!!!!!!!!

I just started up the new episode of qore (episode 10) and I started watching the new burnout paradise info. They talked a lot about the new pack coming out, Big Surf Island, and it looks simply amazing with its more open areas and HUGE jumps. Then they showed around criterion and talked to a guy working on future packs. He talked about a new mode called cops and robbers and showed a picture with a cop car chasing one of the burnout cars.

If this is coming out i'm definently going to buy it. They need more modes like this and i'm very surprised at all the support criterion still has on this game! any comments?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

This mode is basically already in Burnout Paradise. It's called Marked Man. This may be slightly tweaked but I'm guessing the biggest change will be making the black cars chasing you into police cruisers instead.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I am in some ways annoyed, and some very happy that I cannot get any of the premium DLC. I imported my game from America (though it turns out the game is from Honk Kong) so I can't get any of this DLC, but it does save me a tonne of money. They'll probably release an Ultimate Box 2 (they have already released 1) that will give me the DLC

y didnt they pet all th estuff into the complet box

Because it was out yet. The Complete Box just has the free DLC and the party pack. This way they can rip people off more

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Because it was out yet. The Complete Box just has the free DLC and the party pack. This way they can rip people off more

The words "Criterion" and "ripping people off" does not compute. You must be thinking of Namco.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Too bad Burnout Paradise is only fun for about a week. I have no movitation to play this. :\

Pixel Art can be fun.

man i cant get live i was hoping for all this stuff together

any plans for the super ultimate burnout paradise box?

SmokedHostage said:
Too bad Burnout Paradise is only fun for about a week. I have no movitation to play this. :

Holy shit?! You actualy played that much? Damn bro I only put in like 50 hours and I absolutely love the game. You must really want to marry it and have it's children if you managed about 170 hours in the game.

Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:

The words "Criterion" and "ripping people off" does not compute. You must be thinking of Namco.

The words EA and ripping people off certainly do compute.... The premium DLC has been really expensive, and I would buy it to thank Criterion for what they have done over the last year (patched in really easy trophies so I can have 1 platinum) but I don't have any money, and I can't