By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

spdk1 said:
WWE has been better lately that it has in years, but it really isn't as exciting as it used to be. thats why I watch TNA every week and only try to catch raw if I have the chance. I love the story they have going with Orton and his guys vs. HHH, but hate the fact that HHH is getting top billing again.

here's a question for you guys > what the hell happened to that Kizarny guy they hyped up, I think he only had 1 match, but he hasn't been fired AFAIK. maybe they realized he had a crap gimmick?

Basically, he didn't get over at all in his match vs MVP. The crowd was dead silent during the majority of the match. Considering the build up he was getting with his promos, the match just lacked any sort of excitement.

Much like the recently let go 'boogeyman,' kizarny feels like a left over gimmick from the mid 90s. The first thing I thought when watching that match was "one and done." But, to be fair, I think he was in a battle royal not too long ago. They're probably giving him a few house show matches. Probably thinking if it's worth trying to repackage him.

Around the Network

Kizarny was released.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kizarnyreleased

Mirson said:
Kizarny was released.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kizarnyreleased

thats a shame, guy was a good worker back in the early years of TNA, but his match with MVP sucked so I can see why it happened.

I prefer TNA and I watch that rarely. Wrestling has been on the decline for several years. To be honest, I haven't been a WWE (WWF) fan since the 80's. Except for that era, I've always prefered another wrestling organization more. AWA, NWA, WCW, ECW, whatever. The WWE has always been more about the spectacle and not about the wrestling. It would be 100% unwatchable if it weren't for Chris Jericho. Okay, Edge is half way watchable. He actually is a decent heel. HHH needs to retire and John Cena needs to have never started. It's a real shame to hear about Test. I wasn't aware that he died.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Is it just me, or does it seem like "Money in the Bank" is going to suck? Shelton, Kofi, and Cookie Monster Punk are the only ones I see doing anything really innovative in the match. Guys like Kane and Mark Henry don't have the exciting style that this match is known for. John Morrison, Brian Kendrick, or Rey Mysterio (Spider-Man's classic foe?) should be in there. I know Chick Magnet Punk winning last year didn't really go anywhere (I heard Jeff Hardy was supposed to win) but it WAS a great Wrestlemania moment.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like "Money in the Bank" is going to suck? Shelton, Kofi, and Cookie Monster Punk are the only ones I see doing anything really innovative in the match. Guys like Kane and Mark Henry don't have the exciting style that this match is known for. John Morrison, Brian Kendrick, or Rey Mysterio (Spider-Man's classic foe?) should be in there. I know Chick Magnet Punk winning last year didn't really go anywhere (I heard Jeff Hardy was supposed to win) but it WAS a great Wrestlemania moment.

I feel ya.  i was really surprised when Finnlay beat Brian Kendrick(whose new gimmick is great).  He seems more the type to contend in the money in the bank, plus the big fell who's always with him would've added an interesting factor.  I dont see Finnlay bringing anything really spectacular to the match, except maybe a cool little hornswaggle spot.

btw, wtf is up with mark henry????

d21lewis said:

Chick Magnet= Miz, haha.

Anyway, yeah, the MINB should be much better. It should have Jericho and both Hardys. However, Jericho has to fight (and undoubtedly job to) a random legend and the Hardys apparently need a one on one match (better be a street fight).

Kendrick should be there. I figure they just wanted to throw Finnlay a bone for being on ECW. Evan Bourne I believe returns before Mania, they should have found a way to get him in there too. Same with Rey Rey (who isn't really doing anything at the moment).

Anyway, like I said, the winner will be Christian or (maybe) the gold standard.

EL_PATRAS said:

What about him?

tastyshovelware said:
EL_PATRAS said:

What about him?

he's fat,slow and boring.  Why the wwe stuck him in the M in the B is beyond me

EL_PATRAS said:
tastyshovelware said:
EL_PATRAS said:

What about him?

he's fat,slow and boring.  Why the wwe stuck him in the M in the B is beyond me

I think he's actually not bad for a guy his size. However, I completely agree that he should not be in this match, especially when the wwe has R Truth, the Kendrick, and Bourne in their back pockets with nothing to do.

Speaking of which, the wwe needs a third tag. Earlier in this thread I said there was only one tag team worth watching (miz and morrison). Apparently the wwe feels the same. The only team they've faced as of late (no matter which program you watch) are carlito and primo (who are fairly entertaining). 

So, my question to you is, what team could the wwe throw together to make you believe that either of these teams will ever drop their belts?