By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Everything WWE Thread

we should all rant about how much WM 23 sucked

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
And as long as Hunter's married to Stephanie, he's going to hog up all of the best storylines. He'll probably make himself break Rick Flair's record too.

Sooo, who's the best high flier in WWE? Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Ron Truth? I'm a Bourne fan, myself. That fool's going to kill himself!!

I'd say super crazy if he was still there. Or RVD. I'll give it to Rey. A veteran who is always put in feuds that make no sense but makes them look good.

I'll say this, I will be shocked if Christian doesn't win money in the bank.

Vince doesn't like Christian, so don't count on him winning MITB, but expect him to have beef with the guy who does win.

As for high-fliers, Jeff Hardy is sloppy on too many occasions,but that Evan Bourne kid looks exciting to watch

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

jimmy wang yang is a great high flyer, but he's rarely seen on tv now a days. pity

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Vince doesn't like Christian, so don't count on him winning MITB, but expect him to have beef with the guy who does win.

As for high-fliers, Jeff Hardy is sloppy on too many occasions,but that Evan Bourne kid looks exciting to watch

Well, if you look at the line-up I think he's top 2, if not the out right favorite.

Kane has held a world title once.... for one day.

Mark Henry is in Kane and Knox field. He's a big guy who doesn't need a belt to get over.

Finley is a good guy but he's not winning this thing.

Kofi.... nope.

CM won last year and they didn't put him over as champ one bit.

MVP would have an odd bump considering they're trying to give him back the US title.

Shelton could win.

Christian I think has to be the favorite. People weren't happy with the neither here nor there treatment he got when he returned to wwe. It's all a matter of the wwe really wanting to admit they were wrong and put him on a real brand where he could win the title from (likely) edge.

I confess I love a bit of American wrestling.  Not seen any for a couple of years now.

UNDERTAKER rules!

And this is easily the best fight and commentary, so OTT its brilliant!

Part 1: Off the cage @ 6.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qFWaCoe78k

Part 2: Through the cage @ 3.05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DWMd-qI6mw

Part 3: On the tacks @ 2.00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAqp29Z5jrM

^^^Mick Foley is God! (Until he went to TNA, that is).

^^ well he wasnt gettin any action on wwe, and he wasnt being allowed to take part in the creative process, so i think his move to tna was a good idea. btw, Mick is god

EL_PATRAS said:
^^ well he wasnt gettin any action on wwe, and he wasnt being allowed to take part in the creative process, so i think his move to tna was a good idea. btw, Mick is god

Mick Foley was getting yelled at through the commentary headphones by Vince McMaon every night, so it was only a matter of time before he decided to leave. he isn't all that great on TNA, but it is better than nothig.

As for Foley being God, I think God would've won more matches, and not let Randy Orton get away with hawking a lugee in his face.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."