By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN hands-on Grand Slam Tennis makes me drool.

Sounds freaking sweet! Can't wait to try this out! Tennis all year round!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

This is like the Wii being released all over again

i will buy this one or virtua tennis, i hope one of em has onine multiplayer

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Day One here too. Can't remember ever saying that about a sports game either.

@Slash: Grand Slam Tennis has been confirmed to have a robust online system

Around the Network

This really does look amazing. I'm buying this (Grand Slam Tennis), Ea Sports Active & Tiger Woods this year, and I rarely buy sports games. Just watched a Gamespot video on all 3, plus Fight Night.

http://www.n4g.com/wii/News-293817.aspx

On my radar for purchase cloase to release date : the above 3, the Conduit, Sin & Punishment 2, Klonoa, Trace Memory R: Gateway of Memory, Let's Tap, Wii Sports Resort 2 (for motion plus), Marble Saga: Kororinpa, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles ....... it's shaping up to be a great year for immersive gameplay.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
puffy said:
@Slash: Grand Slam Tennis has been confirmed to have a robust online system

great, that makes me practicly buy it , except sega can still steal me away with virtua tennis ;)

Improvements are caused by people who complain

It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate this into online play. I could imagine pure motionplus to be hard to transmit over the net...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

blunty51 said:
This is like the Wii being released all over again

THIS!

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Mr Khan said:

It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate this into online play. I could imagine pure motionplus to be hard to transmit over the net...

I don't see why. All it would have to send is the speed and trajectory of the ball and the position of the player, which it would have to send even without WM+. I have faith in EA's ability to put together a solid online experience.

Thanks Megaman and radioioRobert for links to that Gamespot feature. Here's more of that dude from EA gushing about Motion Plus.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.