By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Logging in problems

Well even if i'm already on the homepage...I have to reload the homepage...so it's not just in threads. I don't know what it could be...it's not the end of the world...but it is a hassle sometimes.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I just noticed that this morning too. I also don't see a cookie box to stay logged in. Might this be a browser issue? I'm using Firefox.

UPDATE: By editing my bookmark to include the 'www' in the URL, it logged me in instantly. The cookie apparently doesn't recognize the URL without it. BenK, try that.

I have had a similar problem with the site, but only when I'm at work on my laptop. On my home PC, I don't have any problems. Although the last week, it keeps me logged in at work too. Haven't messed with my settings....go figure :shrugs:

Yes! I should have done that before. All good now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )